Firearms Talk banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
26,868 Posts
Lifelong psych damage? Nawwww......

I'm sure that she will, in only a few years, recover from the shame and knowledge that her father did not have a REAL firearm that could protect her from evildoers, but only had a BB gun.

Oh, the humiliation! :rolleyes:

Ya wanna see photos of MY grandkids? They are the ones holding the guns. And shooting them. Quite well, I might add. :D

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
My grandsons love to shoot and are really quite the young marksmen. The nine year old in particular took to it like a duck to water. He's good with iron sights or a scoped rifle. I'm going to let them try out my grandpa's old .410 this summer and see how they do shooting bluerock.

·
Premium Member
7,896 Posts
My son posted picture on his face book account of him teaching my grandson (10 years old) how to shoot a rifle and he got a visit from the child welfare people in CO!!!!:mad:
Pure BS. They, the progressives, are doing a better job at indoctrination than we are at education!!!

·
Registered
3,250 Posts
My son posted picture on his face book account of him teaching my grandson (10 years old) how to shoot a rifle and he got a visit from the child welfare people in CO!!!!:mad:
Pure BS. They, the progressives, are doing a better job at indoctrination than we are at education!!!
We've turned into a nation of sissies and wimps. It's pathetic and Facebook is leading the way.

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
I've got a picture of my sister holding my handgun safely. Not gonna post it but I got it.

·
Supporting Member
2,135 Posts
I will not give up my Red Ryder BB gun.

They will have to pry it from my cold dead hands!

·
Registered
4,928 Posts
If it were me, I'd be doing surveys of the local civil suit lawyers. If they weren't already calling.
If he wasn't being a dumbass with the BB gun, it's total BS.

·
Premium Member
10,358 Posts
We've turned into a nation of sissies and wimps. It's pathetic and Facebook is leading the way.
Bingo!!!

You should have seen the conniption a neighbor lady threw. A coyote marked my truck by crapping on the top of the cab. i put some bad meat in the bed of the truck along with three leghold traps. Our dog raised hell in the early morning: i went out with my crossbow and killed the now trapped coyote.

The woman had come out for her newspaper and saw me dispatch that coyote to hades. She is from one of the eastern US Demokratic Republiks and she threw a hissy fit. i retaliated by telling her i also shoot hogs in traps.

·
Banned
6,618 Posts
You have privacy settings on facebook to prevent outsiders from seeing your kids. Well, they don't help a whole lot if you have to have 487 friends.

·
Registered
3,035 Posts
Sounds like someone needs to lay the smack down on the ***** of an ex-wife and she needs arrested for filing a false police report.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts