man arrested after posting picture of him holding his daughter and a bb gun on fb

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by downsouth, Jan 29, 2013.

1. downsouth

downsouth New Member

2. megamike

megamike New Member

3. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

You guys don't get it, it's the life long psychological damage to the child that got the guy arrested. :rolleyes:

4. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Lifelong psych damage? Nawwww......

I'm sure that she will, in only a few years, recover from the shame and knowledge that her father did not have a REAL firearm that could protect her from evildoers, but only had a BB gun.

Oh, the humiliation! :rolleyes:

Ya wanna see photos of MY grandkids? They are the ones holding the guns. And shooting them. Quite well, I might add. :D

5. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

My grandsons love to shoot and are really quite the young marksmen. The nine year old in particular took to it like a duck to water. He's good with iron sights or a scoped rifle. I'm going to let them try out my grandpa's old .410 this summer and see how they do shooting bluerock.

6. JimRau

JimRau Well-Known Member Supporter

My son posted picture on his face book account of him teaching my grandson (10 years old) how to shoot a rifle and he got a visit from the child welfare people in CO!!!!:mad:
    Pure BS. They, the progressives, are doing a better job at indoctrination than we are at education!!!

7. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Damn and we thought the "Gestapo" closed down in 1945!!:eek:

8. rocshaman

rocshaman New Member

We've turned into a nation of sissies and wimps. It's pathetic and Facebook is leading the way.

9. Garadex

Garadex New Member

I've got a picture of my sister holding my handgun safely. Not gonna post it but I got it.

10. earl1412

earl1412 New Member

Where do you think all the people went from there?
    I do believe the western hemisphere.:p

11. orangello

orangello New Member

Sounds like his ex-wife has an axe to grind to me.

12. eldarbeast

eldarbeast New Member

Third paragraph explains it all

~ Gaine's ex-wife saw the photo and called the police ~

eldar

13. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

I will not give up my Red Ryder BB gun.

They will have to pry it from my cold dead hands!

14. Overkill0084

Overkill0084 Active Member

If it were me, I'd be doing surveys of the local civil suit lawyers. If they weren't already calling.
    If he wasn't being a dumbass with the BB gun, it's total BS.

15. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Bingo!!!

You should have seen the conniption a neighbor lady threw. A coyote marked my truck by crapping on the top of the cab. i put some bad meat in the bed of the truck along with three leghold traps. Our dog raised hell in the early morning: i went out with my crossbow and killed the now trapped coyote.

The woman had come out for her newspaper and saw me dispatch that coyote to hades. She is from one of the eastern US Demokratic Republiks and she threw a hissy fit. i retaliated by telling her i also shoot hogs in traps.

16. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Shoulda told her you shoot donkeys from time to time...;)

17. orangello

orangello New Member

Asses, they are called Asses.
    ;)

18. John_Deer

John_Deer New Member

You have privacy settings on facebook to prevent outsiders from seeing your kids. Well, they don't help a whole lot if you have to have 487 friends.

19. DFlynt

DFlynt New Member

Sounds like someone needs to lay the smack down on the bitch of an ex-wife and she needs arrested for filing a false police report.

20. Ruger22lr

Ruger22lr New Member

I'm thinking of buying 2 guns for my future son/daughter. What I wanna get is a .410 and a .22lr to start him/her with.