Major Evil Christmas present (parts gun)

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Dzscubie, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

All right guys, here is the story…

My wife gave me 8 separate packages for Christmas and being the loving and wonderful woman she is (read evil spawn of the devil) they are parts to a new weapon she bought me. She threatened to do it a few years ago with the M1 she bought me but didn't. Well she did this year, she will only give me the parts a few at a time. She will not tell me what the weapon is and will give me more on the 30th for our anniversary. She will then give me the rest on my Birthday in FEBURARY!!!!!! :eek: Is that evil or what???? :mad: She in her evil plan wants me to post the parts on the forum so here they are. Right now I don't have enought to tell what the hell she bought me.

This is just so not right on so many levels.

Attached Files:

2. UnderFire

UnderFire New Member

Dzscubie,

Evil? yeah probably :p
    But as you post the pics we all can play along & guess what it is.
    We could even turn this into a game.:D
    Posting the pics will put together a puzzle.

Right now- no clue

3. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

right now it looks like a rifle?? i see a sling and what looks like 2 mag springs and followers lol...maybe?? :confused:

4. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Not knowing your financial standings, I have to say that this is one diabolical gift. Kudos to your woman for sure!!

You have what appears to be a full length, and padded, sling. You have a couple of magazine springs & followers, and they appear to be short action, most likely 5.56 in length, or there abouts.

The tac rail is a bit of a curious item though. The first thing I thought of, when I saw the parts pictures, was the H&K MP-7 & HK G-36. Because a lot of those items could be included, but I doubt she bought you THAT as your first Class III item. :eek: I believe there are civilian versions available though, which deepens the pool to dwell upon.

I need to ponder this and consult the stars to be able to make a further guess....

Very classy woman and a great effing idea though. She is one smart lady...

JD

Last edited: Dec 25, 2009
  5. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Guys,

I forgot to include one other present that Linda gave me to include with the other parts. This is an lJK optic (EOTEC clone) with quick release. This leads me to believe the gun she bought me is a rifle.

Attached Files:

6. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Sorry, But RugerGal is mine. I wish she would do that for me.

Scubie, want to trade?

7. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

Ruger Girl????????????

Thank you for elevating me to her status, but unless there is something going on that I am not aware of, as of yet, you got the wrong girl JD.

:mad: :eek: :rolleyes:

I though about giving him a "gun puzzle" when I gave hi, the Garand, but ran out of time. The only hint I will give you guys is that the "weapon" is too expensive to give as a gift for a single event. :p

8. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

I don't think so, unless I get to keep all the guns. :)

9. Dzscubie

Dzscubie New Member

Sorry brother don't tell her but she's a keeper and she's mine. :D

10. Shihan

Shihan Active Member Lifetime Supporter

Go to the TT and you can see her Guns.

11. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Yeah, I was talking with RugerGal earlier and she was the first "wife" member that came to mind.

Sorry Glasshartt. :(

12. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

Well, that EoTech clone is making me wonder now. And the fact that it is too expensive for one gift is stirring the pot....

I do not believe it is the Kriss Super V.

Damn Glasshartt, this is one GREAT and deeply troubling puzzle. You are truly one hell of a keeper! *respect*

JD

Attached Files:

13. m72law

m72law New Member

looks like parts for a Steyr AUG A3...:eek:

14. unknownhero82

unknownhero82 New Member

after lookin at pics...i concur...and if it is...that's just hot

15. m72law

m72law New Member

good luck buying extra mags for it..as they dont come easy or cheap..:/ but there is an alt.the steyr aug conversion stock from CDNN SPORTS,INC. lets you use m-16/ar-15 mags which will be alot easier to come by and sense the barrel is a quick change...even more reason to go this route...i did:D but sense you know what ya got now...tell her to give you the rest of the rifle and go buy something else for your B/day;)

16. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

I spent a lot of time thinking about this last night, because I love these sorts of puzzles and I have OCD. :p

I have to strongnly concur with M72LAW and it does indeed appear to be the Steyr AUG A3.

The only other weapon I came up with that could be close, and have some of the same parts, is the M1A Socom Scout Rifle which does feature some of the same parts.

Here is a picture of the Steyr & the Socom. Either way, both of those would be an AWESOME gift. :D

Attached Files:

17. CA357

CA357 New Member Supporter

Ah, Watson, the plot thickens. :cool:

18. collegekid20

collegekid20 New Member

looks to me like an Assault rife, Chambered in 5.56 but it is really too early to tell. Wish my girl did this for me, but then again it would drive me insane, i'd tear apart my house looking for it.

19. skullcrusher

skullcrusher New Member

I can confirm that Dzscubie is hoping for the Steyr AUG A3. He did tell me he caught her looking at one at a show. ;)

20. Glasshartt

Glasshartt New Member

The rest of it isn't in the house :p :D :rolleyes: