Magpul stock and buffer tube

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by ccase39, Mar 24, 2014.

1. ccase39

ccase39 New Member

2. Triumphman

Triumphman Active Member

Looks like a great combo to me. Price is as good as you'll get also.

When this combo comes up on PSA's site, they're usually sold out within hours.

3. ccase39

ccase39 New Member

I've been waiting. I've seen moe and STR but that's it.

Sent from my iPhone using Firearms Talk

4. Triumphman

Triumphman Active Member

I got the STR w/ Lower Build Kit for my last build and I love it, but yes it and the CTR does come up more often. PSA loves doing the "round robin" thing with parts/package deals knowing that what they have will pretty much sell out within hours or over the Weekend.

5. Ibmikey

Ibmikey Member

Stick with a name supplier I have seen receiver extensions that came off ebay with rippled metal interiors. The buffer would work but you could feel every ring as the spring rode over it. The aluminum was also a soft non-milspec grade. PSA will do you right but remember PTAC is an outsourced product and not up to PSA "Premium".

6. ccase39

ccase39 New Member

I did it. I am gonna drop my RRA LPK in my lower Sunday and don't feel like waiting for PSA to run a deal.

7. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

I had the ACS-L and I really liked it

8. ccase39

ccase39 New Member

Damn too late. I only spent 4 dollars more and got free shipping because I have Amazon prime. Should be here Thursday. I also like Amazon because when it comes to a lot of shooting accessories they go through small businesses(like Joe Bobs although they don't go through Joe Bobs specifically that I know of).

9. jjfuller1

jjfuller1 New Member

But you could a had a free shirt!