Magpul...oh how i love thee!

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories & Gear' started by GrtWhytHype, Feb 26, 2013.

1. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

2. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

This is AWESOME!!

"...we do not expect relocation..." Anybody know where they are moving? They will be salting the earth behind them in California, I'm sure, but where are they going?

3. wizman86

wizman86 New Member

Yeah but how fair is that to the rest of us that have been waiting for months to get extra mags? To me this is bs cause everyone should wait in line like the rest of us. That's just my rant!

4. CHLChris

CHLChris New Member

Yes, but this move is going to be really good press for the cause. If gun companies are willing to go out of their way to a) limit sales to bad agencies in bad states and b) expand sales to good people in bad states, then maybe wavering states will see the futility of banning legislation.

I'd be willing to wait to help the cause.

5. Tackleberry1

Tackleberry1 New Member

I'm assuming the Colorado law grandfathers existing mags so their not only giving the legislature an FU by taking their tax bad out of state, their also giving them a double FU by flooding Colorado wit "Pre ban" mags before it goes into effect.

I think it's brilliant and 2A supporters not under threat should support this. Even if it does mean waiting a bit longer.

Just my .02 Cents

Tack

6. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

This ia great!!!
    In your face colorado liberals!!!

Even though it may delay my back-order for magpul at brownells its definetly worth it!

7. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

They only need to move across the border into Wyoming. Freedom Arms and many other gun companies call Wyoming home. Wyoming has the best gun laws in the nation and low taxes. Cheyenne is a shipping hub for a number of firms located at I25 & I80.;)

8. Devin556

Devin556 New Member

This is awesome. Kudos to magpul for making a stand and giving the proverbial frack you to their state communist. I knew there was a reason I loved them.

9. Sgt_Skrb_25

Sgt_Skrb_25 New Member

I love how Magpul has got big brass balls! I give them props for doing this. I know people in other states are waiting but, maybe your state is next. They can go on tour and keep hitting the states that are proposing to bend us over. Much props. I'll wait a little to help my brothers around the country.

10. Holmes375

Holmes375 New Member

How about we look at the bigger picture here? This ain't iPhones we're talkin' about. This is American's 2nd Amendment Rights being stripped away by an insidious enemy.

And that same enemy awaits you outside your gates.

11. AR10

AR10 New Member

Good for them!

12. 70cuda383

70cuda383 New Member

Does Magpul sell directly? I now want to order more of them JUST BECAUSE OF THIS MOVE! I don't need more mags, but now I want to give more business to Magpul!

even if I do have to wait while they flood colorado with pre-ban mags

13. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

AWESOME!!! I would have no problem waiting while they do this. I hope they also fulfill huge orders to gun shops, too. Also, moving out of state is a huge move, good for them!

Now, I think they should get a HUGE hand holding up the middle finger, and put it on top of their building, and keep it there until the day they move. Maybe then the Colorado govt. would understand.......

14. sdiver35

sdiver35 New Member

HA!! This is great news. With all of the other doom & gloom you hear every day, it is refreshing to see American's standing up for what they believe in - and stick it to the man!! :D

Go MAGPUL!!!

15. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

On the last day before any ban goes into effect, Magpul should setup a table across from the capitol and literally hand them out free. Just as a huge middle finger salute to the gov't.

16. clr8ter

clr8ter New Member

^^Awesome idea!^^ From what I've been hearing, I wouldn't put it past them.....

17. ctshooter

ctshooter New Member

Magpul

Now that Colorado is getting ready for the new laws that they just passed do you think magpul will stick to their guns and move out??

I really hope they do from a principle Stan point. Stag has mentioned doing the same if Connecticut passes the laws they are talking about.

18. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

I hope they do move. They are more than welcome here in Texas.

19. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

I'm a skilled machinist, and am more than willing to leave my current employer. There is a ready industrial park near me, waiting for a business to call it home. Honestly, I'm hoping these businesses move to make their point more than give me an option for employment.