Magpul Mags

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by shucknshoot, Apr 2, 2013.

1. shucknshoot

shucknshoot New Member

When are we going to see Magpul magazines back on the shelves at reasonable prices?

2. Donn

Donn Active Member

Was at a show last weekend, prices are pretty much back to normal,,,,, till the next panic.

3. garyar15

garyar15 New Member

I have some at $30 each plus shipping.

4. BadBob

BadBob New Member

I ordered Magpul mags in different calibers from Cabelas and received them fairly quickly.

5. aandabooks

aandabooks New Member

My LGS is at $25. He was $16 before the panic. If I find them under $20, I'll be laying in a stockpile.

6. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

They're easy enough to find online for $15-20. You might have to get on an email alert or wait list for a few weeks in order to pay that price...but they're out there to be had. In other words...do yourself a favor don't pay stupid prices.

There are aluminum USGI type mags all over for under $15, and they're really solid mags. Also keep an eye out for Lancer and Troy polymer mags. Both are quite comparable in price and quality to PMags. I have a bunch of each of these, and could care less which I'm using between the three. I have absolute confidence in the performance and quality of each.

7. LittleByrd97

LittleByrd97 New Member

I picked up 10 Pmags from Brownells and it took them a few months to fill because I purchased them when they had just sold out of all their magazines with a large wait list already established.

8. Westy

Westy New Member

I had ten of them on backorder from Brownell's in mid-December and just got an email that they finally shipped today! ($12.50 each w/free shipping). Long wait, but it's not like I didn't have any........:)

When I checked at the end of March, they still had 150,000 due to ship and we're getting to them as they came in.

9. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Still waiting on my brownell mags...orderd in Dec...

10. Westy

Westy New Member

I'm sure you'll be hearing something shortly........

11. shucknshoot

shucknshoot New Member

Where online are they easy to find between $15 and $20!

12. sweeper22

sweeper22 New Member

I've seen live stock a number of times at those prices. It sells out rather quickly, but it's been coming and going a lot of places.

Like I said, place a backorder or get on some email alert lists, and you'll have them in hand in a few weeks...for $15ea. Brownells just sent me 10 standard PMags and 10 windowed PMags for like $280 total. I know Allied Armory is taking backorders on PMags @ $14.95.

AIM had Troy Battlemags in stock for a few days recently for $14.99...and they're just as good as PMag in my book.

13. DropZone889

DropZone889 New Member

I bought 5 from Kentucky Gun Co on 3/31/13 for $14.99/each , now I just hope to see them soon!!!! BTW I got their email from their mailing list and they showed in stock for a good 24 hours which was surprising but really does it take these company's 4 weeks or even a week to ship when most are 90% to 100% bare shelves of the stuff we are buying?????

14. BadBob

BadBob New Member

Like I and others have said, put in your orders for firearms, ammo, or mags, even if they're backordered, but realize that the bigger the company/distributor you order from the faster you will get them.

15. brettc

brettc New Member

Ya My order from WFA is sitting at 4 months now for 3 mags.... Wish I had just ordered from brownells