Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
What more important, light weight? Checkweld?

Ctr is the lightweight.

Vltor has a much better check weld.

Check out the new Magpul STR, & ACS-L, Imod, clubfoot, b5 sopmod also!

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
I also recommend the CTR and STR which weighs a little more but gives you a better cheek weld.

Cowitness is a good thing.

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
The IMod is a nice option as is the CTR.

·
Banned
1,427 Posts
I read this again and thought to myself, " WTF do looks have to do w/ it?" Then I thought well maybe he means they look good as in they look functional.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
One of the great reasons to go to gun shows. You'll find just about every stock there imaginable, and you can shoulder it and get a feel for them. Just don't buy them there, chances are they are prolly very expensive, and you might even get a fakie.

My kind of window shopping.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
AgentTikki said:
One of the great reasons to go to gun shows. You'll find just about every stock there imaginable, and you can shoulder it and get a feel for them. Just don't buy them there, chances are they are prolly very expensive, and you might even get a fakie.

My kind of window shopping.
I ordered a ctr off amazon last month and got a mag_pull ct chinese special that was made out of melted power rangers i think

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
I ordered a ctr off amazon last month and got a mag_pull ct chinese special that was made out of melted power rangers i think
lol duude bummer! Always get from a reputable source!

Palmetto State is having a lower build sale right now. $150 for a STR, LPK with complete buffer assembly. Great deal!

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts