magloader

Discussion in 'Semi-Auto Handguns' started by divingfroggy, Apr 12, 2009.

1. divingfroggy

divingfroggy New Member

Hi all, I'm new on this forum and got one question. Has any of you had any luck in finding MAGLULA loader anywhere in Canada, I just got my CZ Phantomand want to find a descent magloader,or if any of you has a different loader I would very much welcome your input.

2. Angrypoonani

Angrypoonani New Member

uplula is a badass loader. they had a lot of them at academy where i got mine... bout 30 clams.

you know... you may have to just load by hand until you find one, they arn't going to be hard to find forever and it's not that much of a pain: what I did was load my mags to ten rnds each and those arnt usually difficult.

I'm sure there are other good loaders out there but I have had no experience with them. I typed in mag loader on google and uplula was all over the place... figured it was a pretty good one to get that much chatter, plus I watched the video and was 'wowed.'

3. kdog

kdog Member

most semi auto pistols have a glock style mag loader whith them.
    I think CZ75`s aswell.

But you can either buy these Glock style ones cheap or get a more expencive one:

Glock Style:
    [​IMG]

Uplula
    [​IMG]

The uplula one is supposed to be universal for all pistol mags, single or double row and all calibers.

4. Mark F

Mark F New Member Supporter

I use, and I will recommend the UpLULA. I've had mine for several years and it loads most any round in single or double stack configuration.

5. divingfroggy

divingfroggy New Member

Thanks guys, I just ordered it(uplula) at the IPSC Store in ontario(CDN) should get here next week.