Firearms Talk banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was able to make all my magazines NYSAFE compliant.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,509 Posts
V, I had to do a double take! Love the 7 round "Clipenhousers"! Ive decided because none of my weapons other than the shotguns (not banned) fire multiple projectiles; they must be single shots, the next time I pull the trigger is likely a completely different event!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Since neither I nor any of my firearms will be going to New York, nor Illinois and Colorado, I am not going to worry about it!

·
Registered
203 Posts
I am very glad to see that you are in compliance with legislation.

Now, brothers, you have seen how you too can be in compliance with legislation. Go, and do likewise.

·
Administrator
34,559 Posts
You have always been so creative. Way to go, Vincine. ;)

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
43 Posts
Be ever vigilent

Since neither I nor any of my firearms will be going to New York, nor Illinois and Colorado, I am not going to worry about it!
If I was not tied to NY by family and business I would send you a hearty amen! However, as you are probably aware this current movement of restriction is pushed across the nation robbing us all... Continue to watch, watch and stand guard.
That being said, very, very, creative response to a tremendous act of legislative stupidity... Stolen or not, thanks for posting.

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Latest news is the magazine capacity limit is has been postponed, and may even be be dropped. The restriction on carrying more than 7 rounds has not, except at a range or competition or some other (legal) shooting event.

·
Premium Member
11,566 Posts
I was able to make all my magazines NYSAFE compliant.
Great idea V. i would do that myself, but all of my guns went down with the ship during that terrible boating accident the year I joined the forum. :D

I swear I was nowhere near the reloading equipment when the boat blew up! :eek:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts