Made a Kydex sheath for my Ranger's Edge.

Discussion in 'Other Weapons' started by cvriv, Jan 30, 2012.

1. cvriv

cvriv New Member

Decided to try and make a sheath for my Ranger's Edge and it turned out pretty well in my opinion. Took me 2 days to make. Didnt make any belt clip or anything. Just stuck with paracord only because you can use it to harness the knife how ever you want,... belt, molle etc. Has a really nice feel to it pulling the knife out. A bit firm but not to firm. Slides in with a very nice click as well. When the knife is in it just jiggle around or anything. I opted out for a nice sanded or even polished look because in my opinion its going to get banged up anyways. Not worth the work involved.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also made some belt adaptors for the HSGI Taco pistol mag carriers so that you can use these Taco's on your belt for CCW or even carrying a flashlight, pocket knife etc. tooks me about a whole week to make these. I made 144 of them, thats why. They are relatively easy to make but making a ton of them is a different story. Cut and burns all over my fingers. LOL. Thats love. Let me know what you all think. Thanks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]