M4 Benelli Shooting HD VIDEO

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by Amsdorf, Jun 19, 2012.

1. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

Made a video showing the M4 in action, from various angles, including some slow motion sequences. Thought folks who are interested in the M4 might enjoy it:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5-EsXVTAwU[/ame]

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  2. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

3. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Just one question.
    Where's the sling?

4. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

To get even better recoil control try standing more square to the target instead of having the weapon side foot to the rear. Standing partially bladed is more useful when wing shooting or shooting aerial targets but not as much when shooting grounded targets. You do still want an agressive stance that has your center of gravity more on the balls of your feet instead of the heels with a forward lean. Also try to get the stock closer in toward your bodies centerline and deeper in the pocket of your shoulder. If it's too hard to get the stock in the pocket, then your length of pull may be a bit long. A shorter stock can be a bit easier to get positioned better. The push-pull method is useful, I tell friends to act like they are trying to stretch the shotgun when they shoot it.

Try it next time your at the range and see what you think. Looks like you're having fun though. I dig the Benelli, but it's not in my budget right now. Thinking about one in the future, or maybe a Mossberg 930 ( I hear they're soft shooters and very reliable after they get shot in a bit).

5. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

Are you saying it don't mean a thing, if ain't got a sling?

:cool:

6. Amsdorf

Amsdorf New Member

Thank you sir, I will do all these things next time out.

7. TooStrongTerry

TooStrongTerry New Member

Why'd you pick gas instead of inertia? Just curious

8. kytowboater

kytowboater Active Member

What's the price difference?

9. TooStrongTerry

Good question...no idea lol

10. kytowboater

My question to is........ Is the inertia so much better, that it is worth the asking price? What are the advantages? Faster? Cleaner, lower recoil?

11. msup752

msup752 New Member

Inertia is cheaper. I think the M2 was $300 less than the M4 I took home. Inertia is faster but the ARGO (auto regulating gas operated) M4 is more reliable with a wider range of ammo. I've shot both and can't remember a significant difference in recoil.

12. kytowboater

Ah, thanks for the clarification.

13. TooStrongTerry

Inertia is supposed to be "self cleaning" blowing powder n such down the barrel and not in the reciever. Theoretically (but both might be). I think the inertia has less moving parts which some people like if cleaning in the field. Ie...no gas port etc...

14. kytowboater

Thanks terry. Remember reading about them years ago. Just didn't remember anything.

15. TooStrongTerry

They are sick guns. My cousin has one not sure which M but that thing will shoot no matter what. Unbelievable