M4 bayonet for M4 barrel

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by Westy, Jan 10, 2010.

1. Westy

Westy New Member

Does anyone make a bayonet that fits an M4 barrel properly so you don't end up with this? (See picture). There's quite a gap between the barrel and the bayonet.

Just curious....:D

Attached Files:

2. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

no bayo, but there is an aftermarket bayo lug (ghey) that bolts on. we are in the world of 16.1 inch bbls, so no Westy, there is no Santa Claus if you have a carbine (eg M4) length gas system.

IMO sell the bayo off and buy a good knife. If you are looking for M4 "realism" you already have it.... we never (rarely) mount the damn things anyway. ;)

Maybe the next war...

3. Westy

Westy New Member

Maybe I can find a M203 launcher eh?

;)

4. slowryde45

slowryde45 New Member

5. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

haaaaaaaaaa that is the damn dumbest thing I have seen lately. 200 bucks to boot! Too funny

6. Highpower

Highpower New Member

Yeah. But I'm sure they have probably sold at least a couple of them already, so they are most likely laughing all the way to the bank. :D

What was it, that P.T. Barnum said again....? ;)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  7. canebrake

canebrake New Member

Buy a scope and stay away from the BGs!

8. yesicarry

yesicarry New Member

If they are that close, You should have your shotgun out.. 10 feet ago.

9. Westy

Westy New Member

Price: $255.00
    Sale Price: $199.95
    Savings: $55.05

YIPES !!

10. Flint Rock

Flint Rock New Member

That's the first "knife" I have ever seen where the handle was longer than the blade (pocket knives don't count).

11. slowryde45

slowryde45 New Member

If you really think you're going to mount bayos and charge the BG's, Zombies, or Slap-Happy San Francisoans,...:rolleyes:

Just get a Ghey-lock, mount one of these on it, and call it a day. No sense messing up your M4

[​IMG]

12. hillbilly68

hillbilly68 New Member

Slow does MAGLarueDDTangoDowntown super operator make a kydex level 27 ultra-retention in multicam for that glock with the bayo?

13. slowryde45

slowryde45 New Member

Why yes they do:cool:

And if you hurry up and put in your order with the Sham-WOW guy, they'll throw in a lifetime subscription to every Chuck Norris Infomercial ever made, PLUS an Obama Chia-Pet, and a Clap-On/Clap-Off Clapper for every room in your bunker.

But wait...there's more. Order (3) and get the new Stealth INVISIBILITY SNUGGIE! ;)