Firearms Talk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The lpd is switching over to glocks. The old mill will be getting in their m&ps if anyone is interested.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't have an exact date. The truth is you and I should swing by there on a every other day basis so we don't miss too much. He moves guns so fast I can't keep track of what he has. Lol

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Idk haven't made it over there in about a week. I'll be heading over to IDC tomorrow to advise them on a bunch of black powder guns they got in. Maybe I'll swing by the old mill on the way back and check in.

·
Banned
278 Posts
This is going to sound like a silly question but do either of you have a good rapport with the dealer? Maybe ask him to call you when they come in or even if you can pay him for one in advance to assure you get it? I did that when a dealer in Orlando was getting a bunch or Police Trade Sigs. I paid him for 3 getting one for each of my daughters and I.

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I'm in tight with him. Getting him on the phone can be tough. I'm not really looking for an m&p, already have one.
Are you interested?

·
Registered
47 Posts
So he's back open now? Im curious how much for the m&p's and for one of his stripped lowers ...

·
Registered
11,483 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Don't know yet. Still waiting on the department. It's like the military. Hurry up and wait.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts