M&P15-22 $399 until Monday

Discussion in '.22 Rifle/Rimfire Discussion' started by canebrake, Jan 28, 2010.

1. canebrake

canebrake New Member

2. DoyleTheDog

DoyleTheDog New Member

Thanks Cane!!! A buddy of mine just told me yesterday that he was wanting one of these. I'm sure he'll be happy to hear this.

Doyle

3. Flint Rock

Flint Rock New Member

$399.99 is the everyday price at one of my local large gun dealers. The only place I could find spare mags for the rifle was from the S&W website. It's a great little shooter. It's about the only gun I have that you can blast away and not have to take a loan out for the ammo!

4. mag318

mag318 Member

I paid $369 for my first M&P15-22 and just bought a second one with the factory installed flash hider for $402. I believe S&W just raised the prices on these great little rifles.

5. rangeshooter

rangeshooter New Member

Paid $499 yesterday

All 4 gun stores in town here are stuck at $499. $399 Wow. some price. Bought mine yesterday, fired 3 magazines with CCI, then Federal, then Blazer today in the freezing cold, into the ditch. One FTF out of 75 rounds, was w/CCI first magazine. $399? The cheapest federal license holder in town here charges $50 per firearm, so I will wait for prices to come down here before buying my son his M&P 15-22.

6. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

It loves the Blazer ammo, I picked up a sure grip to replace the stock, one of these days will change it out.