M&P Shield 9mm & .40SW in stock!!

Discussion in 'M&P Forum' started by okdonk, Oct 1, 2012.

1. okdonk

okdonk New Member

2. beaglesam

beaglesam Active Member

3. clearsights

clearsights New Member

Those are a great deal. Gunbroker never is even close to this. I have the 9mm for both myself and my wife. Of course, I paid more then Vance's is offering.

4. USEBOTHHANDS

USEBOTHHANDS New Member

awesome price. cheaper than anywhere i've seen, and THEY HAVE THEM IN STOCK! :(:( too bad i don't have the $$$ to buy one like i want. :(:(

5. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Yes my LGS has long waiting list. I'm on it and God knows when will be my turn. So this deal just $25-30 (including transfer fee) more expensive than if i'm buying my from LGS out of door. I don't mind at all and very happy indeed.

6. riles94

riles94 New Member

I got my 9mm shield there. Vances is open on Sundays now...

7. okdonk

okdonk New Member

Nice.. congrats! My 2 9mms arrived on my LGS yesterday. U got yours already too?

8. Daoust_Nat

Daoust_Nat Well-Known Member Supporter

I live in Central Florida and picked up a 9 mm Shield yesterday at the Orlando Gun Show. Paid $449.00, plus $5 for the state check, and tax. If you are in Florida and can get to a Shoot Straight store, there is a good chance they have the Shield. Shoot Straight is one of the biggest Smith & Wesson distributors in the country, certainly the biggest in Florida, and they have a regular supply. Not a lot of them, but they usually have them.