Lucky day

Discussion in 'Revolver Handguns' started by PlaysWithZombies, Apr 23, 2012.

1. PlaysWithZombies

PlaysWithZombies New Member

My friends brother was just charged with a felony, fearing confiscation of his guns he decided to sell them off cheap. I got there in time to pick this up for a hundred bucks.
    It's an EMF model 1875 outlaw .357. I've never heard of the company but it's a solid pistol and i can't wait to try it out.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
  2. hardluk1

hardluk1 Active Member

I think your revolver was made by Ubert for EMF. Keep the loads light or 38sp. It ain't a ruger in strenght but should serve you well. - http://www.uberti.com/firearms/outlaw-frontier-and-police.php

You might contact EMF with your serial number to find year made. It is a revolver that would used in by S.A.S.S. shooters

3. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Yeah- nothing better than a friends brother gettin charged with a felony to brighten ones day :rolleyes:

Last edited: Apr 24, 2012
  4. 4tsmith

4tsmith New Member

Shot a friends shorter barrel version in 45colt...called the outlaw.Sweet gun to shoot..very well made and very accurate...enjoy!

5. 7X57Mauser

7X57Mauser New Member

EMF has been marketing Uberti and Armi San Marco replicas for years. The Remington 1875 was a decent solid frame revolver. My first 357 was one of those same guns. It was fun to shoot, but trade up to a Ruger Blackhawk when you can.