LR-308 finally finished

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by purehavoc, Nov 27, 2013.

1. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

I finally finished her up the way I wanted her . ;) Now to get out and get the irons and the scope sighted in . Need it to warm up a bit 15 degrees pretty much sucks for a range day

[​IMG]

2. orangello

orangello New Member

Beautiful rifle! It would look even better if it said "tested on bears" on that receiver.

3. SSGN_Doc

SSGN_Doc Well-Known Member

Looks nice. What handguard did you go with there?

4. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Didnt have a "brand name" , it came from Barrier Defense out of Florida and they call it the Barrier Defense Overkill . Was priced very reasonable . I think it was $109 shipped , came with barrel nut and lock ring and they shipped it 2 day so I cant complain about much. It went together very well the machining looks good , anodizing looks good ,also came with 3 short 2" rails

Last edited: Nov 27, 2013
  5. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

NEED MORE PRON.

Specs would be nice....c'mon dude where are da details??!!!!

6. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

Dpms lower and upper, hard chromed bcg, 16" carbine 7.62 x51 barrel, magpul prs stock, hogue grip, badger ord charging handleextension, , leupold scope rings, Nikon prostaff 4-12 scope , troy lo pro gas block, very clean breaking unknown 2 stage trigger , kns non rotation pins , model 10 competition compact muzzle brake , Barrier Defense Overkill hand guard .