Firearms Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys, I have decided to start my build and I was planning on purchasing RRA lower however finding a RRA lower available is almost impossible! So, after searching online for what is available, I have narrowed some lowers down: Spike, Noveske, or S&W? Which would you recommend? Other suggestions are welcomed but please post a link to the seller/website. Thanks guys for the help! :eek:

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
You didn't look too hard...lol sorry I have one in the classifieds but it's pending sale right now. If you want an RRA I know someone who has them in stock. PM if interested.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
S&W is win.

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
Any of those three would be fine. I also like the S&W. Noveske will come at a premium price but does draw attention.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys for your suggestions, I am just amazed at how difficult it is to find a lower. I assume it has to do with all the negative media and previous election outcome.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Thanks guys for your suggestions, I am just amazed at how difficult it is to find a lower. I assume it has to do with all the negative media and previous election outcome.
YHM is of the same quality as Noveske. My whole YHM ar wieghs 5.5lbs and 6 with optics. YHM has tehr famous flutted barrel and is known for there rails and iron sights (Q.D.S. shotshow 2012)

·
Registered
2,989 Posts
I ordered (as a dealer) the RRA lower for another member of the forum in Aug and was able to pick it up in Dec. So needless to say there is a slight backlog. I just placed another order and won't expect it until May.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts
YHM is of the same quality as Noveske. My whole YHM ar wieghs 5.5lbs and 6 with optics. YHM has tehr famous flutted barrel and is known for there rails and iron sights (Q.D.S. shotshow 2012)
........I guess everyone has their own opinion. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
665 Posts
I have a couple noveske lowers and I really like them. They have flared magwells and the trigger guards are milled in with the reciever as one piece. Got em for around 200 each. I think they're quite a bit nicer than most forged lowers.

·
Registered
7,545 Posts

·
Registered
7,545 Posts
I was kidding. We've heard the Windham story here before.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts