Love this Video. It's so true!

Discussion in 'Concealed Carrying & Personal Protection' started by silverado113, Jun 25, 2012.

1. silverado113

silverado113 New Member

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGGkDitj8_U&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

2. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

The young know-it-all! :D

3. one_crazy_dude

one_crazy_dude New Member

4. bigrock44

bigrock44 New Member

I may be a few of those things he said..... LOL

5. fmj

fmj New Member

As i sat here and thought and finally saying (outloud) yep, yep, yep, uh-huh, yep....

all I can say is, RIGHT ON, MY BROTHER!!

6. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Great video.......I really liked it.

But, of course, yes, I have a question.

What is the difference between cover and concealment? :eek:

7. levelcross

levelcross New Member

Nice, I may be guilty of a few things he mentioned.....I have gotten rid of almost all of the unused holsters :p

8. Gonzilla

Gonzilla New Member

Video

Nailed it !

You should go into marketing...:D

9. Dillinger

Dillinger New Member

LOL - You suck at giving hugs. That was one of the best ones he had. an awesome list.

Cover will keep you alive because it can be described like a concrete wall, sandbags, the inside of a safe. :eek:

Concealment is going to be a good place to ambush from, but not a great place to take incoming fire. :eek: Concealment would be something like hiding in tall grass, a modern car door, standing behind your hollow closet door. Things of that nature.

Hence the term "Duck and Cover!" not "Duck and find concealment". ;)

JD

10. Polygon

Polygon New Member

I'm sure guilty of quite a few of those. Haven't been doing it long enough to have a drawer full of holsters though.

11. sctimber97

sctimber97 New Member

Haha! That was awesome!

12. Richz99

Richz99 New Member

If you stand behind a large bush, you're concealed. If you stand behind a large tree, you're covered. One you can shoot through, one you can't.

13. c3shooter

c3shooter Administrator Staff Member

Short form- Cover stops bullets. Concealment does not.

A valuable lesson I learned the first time I ducked behind a banana tree when being shot at.

Did you guys know that those things are really a giant bunch of celery? Has all of the bullet stopping ability of a Kleenex tissue? Would have been nice if someone had mentioned that!

14. jon1992d

jon1992d New Member

Haha that was great. Was one of the things really "you regret naming your son brady"? Lol :)

15. BlueTurf

BlueTurf New Member

Yep, there is a lot of truth to what he said and I have seen it with the gun enthusiasts I know. I know of a few guys who might take a shower without packing, but that is about all they would do without having a piece next to them. A few of them are packing around the clock but rarely do any actual shooting. I got a few laughs watching this video.

Please don't think I am knocking the gun enthusiasts. I am one of them myself.