Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searching for other .50 cal DEagle owners out there. I love my gun. I have the limited edition flat dark earth color and love to take it to the range. Everyone wants to touch it though which is a huge no no. Haha. Anyways write a post and tell me about your DE. :)

·
Premium Member
20,098 Posts
my wife owns and shoots a de 50. its first gen 50ae all steel very very accurate gun.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love the accuracy of my DE. I don't know if there is a more accurate gun out there. I hit my target dead on everytime.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Excuse the shameless innuendo but this is all I can think of when DE + Woman is mentioned.

Attachments

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Haha very funny. I own a few handguns. Love my glock 21c .45 and my smith & Wesson 9mm. I love my saiga and my 30-06 too. My DE still my favorite though.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
Have a DE, have the .44 Magnum barrel for it, not sure if I will ever get the .50 ae barrel or not. Gun is currently back for warranty work. Less than 500 rounds, the ejector claw broke. Most accurate gun I own.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Have you tried shooting the Magnum 500 revolver. I would love to try it. I could imagid what the recoil is on that. The DE isn't bad like everyone makes it out to be. I load all 7 rounds into mine and have no problem at all. The accuracy is amazing. I blow the X out every time. :)

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
VegasGunGirl said:
Have you tried shooting the Magnum 500 revolver. I would love to try it. I could imagid what the recoil is on that. The DE isn't bad like everyone makes it out to be. I load all 7 rounds into mine and have no problem at all. The accuracy is amazing. I blow the X out every time. :)
I shot the 45/70 and couldnt move my thumb for a day

·
Registered
382 Posts
VegasGunGirl said:
Never shot the DE before, but I've wanted to for a loooong time. I figured any injury that may/may not come about from the recoil, would be well worth it IMO.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
You need to get your hands on one and try it. It's instantly addicting and you will love the accuracy. Really there isn't anything like it. When I take mine to the indoor range. Everyone stops shooting and gathers behind me just to watch me shoot. It's so fun. :)

·
Registered
694 Posts
Love my 50AE. It's very accurate and draws a lot of attention at the range.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts