·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
23 Posts
22lr Bulk Ammo

I'm sorry, buy $.22 to $.50 per round for 22lr will never be accepted by me as a good deal. That is a $.05 round and we should ignore every dealer until they start to act responsibly.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm sorry, buy $.22 to $.50 per round for 22lr will never be accepted by me as a good deal. That is a $.05 round and we should ignore every dealer until they start to act responsibly.
I agree. That is a bit expensive but i was just trying to alert people that it is out there

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Is It My Imagination or...?

Is it my imagination, or is it mostly "higher end" 22lr that seems to be out there? What happened to the "plinking, target stuff"? Maybe lower end stuff was the "loss leader" ammo, and they figured out they could make enough money selling the more expensive 22lr match grade stuff stuff. Also, it's mostly Able Ammo and Cheaper than Dirt seem to have the highest price 22lr stuff :mad:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
I snagged a deal fr natchezss a few days ago: CCI standard 100 rounds for $9 and some change a box. I bought Asia as I could. Hell I don't even HAVE a firearm that shoots .22!!

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
I snagged a deal fr natchezss a few days ago: CCI standard 100 rounds for $9 and some change a box. I bought Asia as I could. Hell I don't even HAVE a firearm that shoots .22!!
Uh, Some might say too many of "you" are doing the same?
Hopefully you bought it for a friend tho ;)

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
My "brown truck" knows a part time plumber who "knows a guy at Wally's" and is making a nice profit by reselling to "friends" - they just have to bid for it and pay postage online...;)

·
Registered
85 Posts
CD Woods said:
You said it friend

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
HOSSFLY said:
Well...my sis has 3-.22s and she always brings a few to the range. So it can't hurt to come with my own ammo. I was happier about the 9mm that I got. The range I go to sells them for $28 a box for 124 grain.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts