Lots of .22 LR in stock and ready to ship

Discussion in 'In Stock' started by molonlabexx, Mar 28, 2013.

1. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

Last edited: Mar 28, 2013
  2. CD Woods

CD Woods New Member

22lr Bulk Ammo

I'm sorry, buy $.22 to $.50 per round for 22lr will never be accepted by me as a good deal. That is a $.05 round and we should ignore every dealer until they start to act responsibly.

3. molonlabexx

molonlabexx New Member

I agree. That is a bit expensive but i was just trying to alert people that it is out there

4. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

Is It My Imagination or...?

Is it my imagination, or is it mostly "higher end" 22lr that seems to be out there? What happened to the "plinking, target stuff"? Maybe lower end stuff was the "loss leader" ammo, and they figured out they could make enough money selling the more expensive 22lr match grade stuff stuff. Also, it's mostly Able Ammo and Cheaper than Dirt seem to have the highest price 22lr stuff :mad:

5. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

I snagged a deal fr natchezss a few days ago: CCI standard 100 rounds for $9 and some change a box. I bought Asia as I could. Hell I don't even HAVE a firearm that shoots .22!!

6. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Uh, Some might say too many of "you" are doing the same?
    Hopefully you bought it for a friend tho ;)

Last edited: Apr 29, 2013
  7. johnr1943

johnr1943 New Member

My "brown truck" knows a part time plumber who "knows a guy at Wally's" and is making a nice profit by reselling to "friends" - they just have to bid for it and pay postage online...;)

8. Sam78

Sam78 New Member

You said it friend

9. drvsafe

drvsafe New Member

Well...my sis has 3-.22s and she always brings a few to the range. So it can't hurt to come with my own ammo. I was happier about the 9mm that I got. The range I go to sells them for $28 a box for 124 grain.