Lost my best boy today

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Zombiegirl, Apr 1, 2013.

1. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Early this morning we had to put Moby to sleep. I never thought my heart could ache so much. I had 14 years with him, but I wish I had more. Here is the first and last picture that I have of my sweet angel and my little soulmate. :(

image-461248965.jpg

image-2153796785.jpg

2. PanBaccha

PanBaccha New Member

Wish you healing! I've too had lost a couple of best (furry) friends throughout the years. Never can get use to it. Miss them. But know too that not all is lost. Death is not a period mark which ends this sentence of life; but a comma that punctuates it into a more loftier plane, where we too shall meet up with them. :)

3. racer_x

racer_x New Member

What a pretty cat!! Sorry for your yalls loss

4. Dearhunter

Dearhunter Supporting Member Supporter

So sorry for your loss Zombiegirl. I have been there myself, It sure leaves you feeling down and empty. But, with time, you will heal.
    This is Puddy, had her for 17 years. This photo was about two months before we had her put down.
    Sabrina 003_resized.jpg

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  5. shadecorp

shadecorp Active Member Supporter

So Sorry for your loss.
    I know how it feels.
    I know how it feels to lose a loved family member.
    So Sorry.

Have had to do it myself.

6. NC1760

NC1760 New Member

So,so sorry...

Although I am mostly a dog person... I have had the occassion to enjoy the warm, purr filled company of several good kitties. For some reason, mostly grey toms... Every one has a special place in my heart also. I wish you well in dealing with his loss.... I always say, you can never replace them, but you can make room in your heart for another.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2013
  7. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

This is the worst I have ever felt and I've lost a lot of loved ones. He was the first one to greet me when I got home and he always woke me up each morning. this really sucks! Here is Moby in his prime. So beautiful.....

image-1026326336.jpg

8. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

sorry to hear the ZG. i know it's hard to lose a pet that's been a huge part of your life for a long time. i feel sad for you as well.

9. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

He was the one who always sat with me when I was sad. He was the best!

10. primer1

primer1 Well-Known Member Supporter

Sorry about the news. It's surprising at times how people mourn more for pets than family members. I've been there.

11. shouldazagged

shouldazagged New Member

Handsome animal. I hurt for you.

If there isn't a place in heaven for Moby and my little rat terrier Moose if he departs before I do, I don't want to go there.

I think there is such a place. Bound to be, for creatures who are always, 100% of the time glad to see us. That's love humans can't entirely give.

Consider yourself hugged by all of us here.

12. PC167

PC167 New Member

My condolences to you and you're family during this very difficult time...:(

13. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

That's what made him and all pets special. They love you unconditionally and don't want anything but love in return. I spoiled him rotten and hope that I will run out of tears soon.....

14. ctshooter

ctshooter New Member

15. KJG67

KJG67 New Member

You have it exactly right, and Moby loved every day because of the kindness and love you gave him. He will live forever in your heart and home in spirit.

16. gearhead396

gearhead396 New Member

I had a cat Tom only had him for a year but he was the best cat I ever had I think about him all the time. You will always have memories! Sorry for your loss

17. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

ZG, I am so sorry. Know that you gave Moby the best life a cat could ever want from that tiny kitten you brought home to the end. Putting our pets down when it's necessary is one of the most loving (and difficult) things we can do for them.

He'll be waiting for you.

18. vincent

vincent New Member

I'm very sorry ZG...:(

It's never easy losing a loyal friend...

He'll always be with you in your heart...

19. MOshooter

MOshooter New Member

Zombiegirl sorry to hear about the loss of Moby :( Pets are always so hard to lose.

20. Zombiegirl

Zombiegirl New Member

Thanks everybody. Waking up this morning was sucky. Moby always wakes me up by walking on me and head butting me. He's been the first face I've seen in the morning for 14 years. It's stuff like that that is going to be really hard.