lost fisherman resort to cannibalism .

Discussion in 'Survival & Sustenance Living Forum' started by downsouth, Dec 5, 2012.

1. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member

Well, if they left their other companions at a deserted goldminer's house, who the heck are the hacked up bodies? :confused:

2. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

Well it's not like it hasn't been done before. It has and will be done again from time to time. Probably were dead before they cut them up into steaks.

3. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

They were not very good fisherman. Well the ground was frozen and they could not dig for worms.:eek:

4. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

After 3 months I cannot believe they are still alive , they must have rationed the bodies pretty well for 3 people to eat on , well until they got hungry and needed more food then it becometh 2 . Those men probably fought off animals that were hungry for their food . Lemme guess they will probably hang those 2 to the wall for killing their friends so they could stay alive for more than 90 days . I couldnt imagine whats going thru their heads about their future let alone what just happened in the past 90 days.

5. mrm14

mrm14 Active Member

Calling the Donner Party... Calling the Donner party...Party of two.:D

6. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

Who needs bug out bags when you've got friends?

7. Chainfire

Chainfire Well-Known Member Supporter

If one of the "chosen few" had been from Mass., I guess the survivors could have had "Boston Butts".

8. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Back in the days of the wild west there was Al Packer. Al Packer survived a mean Colorado Winter killing off members of his party and eating them. The place in Northern Colorado is known as Cannibale Buttes. Old Al went on to ranch in Wyoming and his kin are still around that area.:(

9. HockaLouis

HockaLouis New Member

That's actually the origin of the term "Meat Packer."

As for Mssrs. Abdullaev and Gradulenko? Guiltyeskinov!

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  10. pagj17

pagj17 New Member

Old al packer was a real bone cracker....

Last edited: Dec 5, 2012
  11. Pasquanel

Pasquanel Proud to be an American Supporter

Hey what are friends for?:rolleyes:

12. nitestalker

nitestalker New Member

Back in 1974 I was living in central Wyoming. Al Packers Grt. Grand Son was my next door neighbor. He was a very fine fellow. But you always have to wonder about that DNA thing.:eek: