Firearms Talk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from SW Oklahoma. 64yo cowboy, hunter, reloader, fisherman, Hunter Safety Instructor, wrangler of 12 grandkids, who shoot up all my ammo.

Regular on another forum, all Oklahoma people. Occasionally on another Oklahoma forum. Had checked out a larger, nation wide forum, that was more like prison camp. The mods (guards) eliminated anyone who dared to disagreed with their opinion.

Just like to talk guns, shooting, reloading and BS.

·
Administrator
26,319 Posts
Greetings, Seedy! Glad you found us. Good folks here- sometimes a bit.... different

Keep a good sense of humor, play nize wid de odder folks. Meanwhile, there's beer in the washtub- but you wuz late for supper. Help yourself, drag a chair up by the fire, sit a spell.

·
Administrator
34,386 Posts
Welcome. I’m in the Tulsa area!

·
Premium Member
6,680 Posts
Welcome from North Mississippi!

ellis

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
Greetings from SW Oklahoma. 64yo cowboy, hunter, reloader, fisherman, Hunter Safety Instructor, wrangler of 12 grandkids, who shoot up all my ammo.
That'll work.

Jump right in, the water's fine. Welcome to the forum.

Twelve grandkids, eh? That should keep you hoppin', and fishin' and huntin'. Probably the greatest single joy you have, too. Better than the proverbial "one that got away" ... you've the gift that keeps on giving, right there.

·
Supporting Member
12,183 Posts
Seedy
Glad to have you join us!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts