Looting in NYC

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Bigcountry02, Oct 30, 2012.

1. Bigcountry02

Bigcountry02 Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup Supporter

Well, it has started NYC - Looting!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/watercooler/2012/oct/30/picket-report-looting-begins-nyc/

PICKET: Looting begins in NYC

Concerns regarding looting in New York started days ago before Hurricane Sandy even hit the lower tip of Manhattan. A report coming in from NY Scanner, a tweeter who monitors New York City's public safety channel, stated that NYPD officers have been dispatched to the 60th precinct to help out with mobs who are looting storefronts:

[​IMG]

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Big surprise. It's a damn shame people there don't have guns to defend their homes and families with. I wonder if there is any connection.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2012

3. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

the way i see it, there are always plenty of lowlife scum and criminals who will see personal gain from a crisis or catastrophe. usually seems to happen in more of the larger cities though.

4. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

I have no further comments. Move along folks. Nothing to see here.

5. AsSeenOnTV

AsSeenOnTV New Member

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  6. Axxe55

Axxe55 The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

hmmmmm....... good question! the description actually could be descriptive of both!:eek: need to think about that for a bit!:D

7. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

That sounds like a problem that the mayor of NYC should address and allow the citizens to protect their assets.

If it were me and my place was being looted, I would be filing a claim and / or lawsuit against the NYC and NYPD on failure to protect the community in a time of need.

8. AsSeenOnTV

AsSeenOnTV New Member

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012
  9. Mosin

Mosin Well-Known Member

I hope they burn it to the ground.

I make a decision to live in the sticks, and suffer the inconveniences of driving 40 miles one way to Wally World. I live with no restaurants, no bars/clubs, I lack every convenience provided for by a city.

However, cities become population dense, and the people there become government dependent morons, then use their advantage of numbers to force laws down my throat, that shouldn't apply to me.

Burn it down.
    I hope every anti-gun New Yorker has their house looted.