Looks like its fixin to get for real boys and girls.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Ghost1958, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

In my understanding, holding ones feet to the fire entails forcing them to live up to their campaign rhetoric. As I see it Trump has pretty well done that.
    The press has been flinging poo since the election.
    And you are so pissed off and eager to fight you can't tell when someone's agreeing with you.
    I find you a dullard and unworthy of further attention. Good day to you, sir!

AgedWarrior and Ghost1958 like this.
  2. Rancid

Rancid Well-Known Member Supporter

Well, we agree on the point that Trump has lived up to his campaign rhetoric.
    Yes, I am THOROUGHLY pissed and disgusted at Democrats. And as you point out do not shy away from saying so.
    But calling me names will get you nothing but having your "ignore" button pushed. One more time and ...

3. freefall

have you heard him whining,troll?

4. Rancid

Bye freefall ... your "ignore" button is being pushed in 30 seconds and I don't care if your ripcord breaks. :D:)

Last edited: Sep 20, 2020
  5. freefall

Ignore me. Your attention is not worth having.

6. freefall

You see? I reply to the Irish troll and you take umbrage. You are unworthy of converse, sir.

7. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Maybe so it's time to close this one. It's getting a bit too personal.

8. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member Supporter

At minimum, failure and dereliction of sworn duty, possible malfeasance (if it can be shown they were effectively bribed to undermine the office and the role).

I don't mind failure to accomplish the task with the resources one has. Happens to everyone, at some point. But nobody should tolerate deliberate failure to do the task. Lives are on the line. Viewed liberally, it's effectively accessory to murder to be so deliberately derelict that such dereliction results in the loss of lives.

The thing nobody needs (but the anarchist criminals in question): the last responders directing the activities of the first responders.

Burn 'em all down (ie, hold 'em all stiffly accountable). By whatever means ls lawful.

Rancid likes this.
  9. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

Yes frequently.

W.T. Sherman likes this.
  10. RaySendero

RaySendero Well-Known Member

Yeah!
    Some people have no sense of
    Right and Wrong or Good and Evil.

Rancid likes this.
  11. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member Supporter

True to form, there are fascisti coming out (on Twitter, in the media) loudly calling to "burn it down!" if an attempt to fill the vacant SCOTUS seat is made prior to the election. Some calling to burn down Congress; some, to shut down the country; others ...

Ironic. Wailing about fascism yet bringing exactly that upon everyone. ISIS "leaders" are probably smiling in their beards.

Rancid and Ghost1958 like this.
  12. manta

Something that some would see as wrong others would see as good, the death plenty for example. In this discussion some think Trump should send troops into the states to deal with the riots, others thing that would be the actions of a tyrannical government. Which takes me back to my original question bellow.

W.T. Sherman likes this.
  13. RaySendero

14. manta

I know what i think is right and wrong, as i said views differ on what is right and wrong on lots of things. Back to my question again.

15. RaySendero

So do you know Good from Evil?

16. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

I never thought it would come to this but good and evil are being labeled as Conservative and Liberal or Republican and Democrat. Which is good and which is evil depends on which side you are on but I dont see Conservatives burning down cities. An evil faction has embedded itself into the once honorable Democratic Party and the leaders are not denouncing their actions. We are being threatened with more mayhem if we dont do their bidding. We are being forced into a civil war and I place the blame on the Propaganda Media.

Rancid likes this.
  17. manta

Yes but what has that to do with, who decides what is the right and wrong regarding constructional matters. Back to my original question again.

18. RaySendero

"constructional matters" ???
    Please explain what you mean by "constructional matters".

19. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Well-Known Member

That all depends on the Laws that are in your state. In Texas,We have the Castle Doctrine law that gives everyone the right to not only protect their property,but the property of other's. And that includes,using Deadly Force!

G66enigma, Rifling82 and Ghost1958 like this.
  20. Rancid

We have the Castle Doctrine law here too ... but it only applies to threats against my life in my home or vehicle. Thugs can destroy either while I am standing there watching them and there isn't a thing I can legally do about it unless they threaten my life. And I live in the 2nd most gun-friendly state in the nation ... #1 is Arizona.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.