Looks like its fixin to get for real boys and girls.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Ghost1958, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

And no one made him or anyone else become president. You have to take the shlt that can come with the job, if you can't or are going to moan about it, do not apply.

2. Rancid

Rancid Well-Known Member Supporter

Care to explain the difference? Give an example of burned feet?

3. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member Supporter

Generally, folks are recognized via their actions.

Sadly, when people bent on violence are intending such, it's only when they show their cards that they're seen for what they are.

Indeed, in any group it's likely there'll be a percentage that are the "wrong" sort.

Yet another stellar reason for neighbors to know their neighbors, to know who's capable of what (when the chips are down), to have a bit of a neighborhood plan for coping with nasty inundation of these types. Most folks in most places simply aren't going to be there, with such prep. It's time they learned to. At some point, in many communities, it's going to seriously matter.

All the more reason for a capable militia in the community, in the classical sense of the word. Capable, reasonably trained, reasonably coordinated.

A real "mess" is coming, in many places. And if recent history has shown much, it's shown how pitifully likely it is that local resources get stretched to the point of being overwhelmed.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  4. Rancid

My local militia tells me that under no circumstances will they break the law. That makes them totally useless for standing up to an over-reaching tyrannical government, so I will have nothing to do with them. If Biden is elected and he succeeds in passing laws that nullify the 2nd amendment, they would most likely roll over like sheep.

That also makes them totally useless for standing up to violence from the likes of BLM/Antifa because shooting the thugs is breaking the law unless someone's life is in danger. They are totally useless for keeping thugs from just trashing the neighborhood.

In answer to my pointed questions about the first part of the above they tell me "We have to be very careful what we put in print" ... and that makes them cowards in my book, standing for nothing, and I will not join them.

In my case, if someone is trying to destroy my home or confiscate my firearms they will leave in a body bag and to h*ll with the law and consequences.

5. Rancid

A little while ago I mentioned that this coming election is a literal war and that the violence following will be well-planned and well-funded and something like you have never seen. Listen up folks ... Trump isn't playing ball with them and he will not play ball with them, so he must go ... at all costs.

schnuffleupagus likes this.
  6. schnuffleupagus

schnuffleupagus Well-Known Member

Nobody stood up for Randy Weaver.

Sad.

I hear rich cats talking about how "the people" should "stand up" to tyranny. Wealthy talking heads urging this person, or that to open their business in spite of some autocrats 'rule', the wealthy takling head risking nothing.
    Makes me sick.

Put up or shut up.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  7. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Well, China. just rolls battle tanks down the street.

Actually police on other countrys dont have all that much success at stopping riots.

And in other country's it's usually the gov the rioters are mad at. Not the cops.

The beginning of this recent mess was the murder of Floyd by Chauvin .
    Of course that was just the start.
    The riots here in the city's where there are ongoing rioting are directed at the cops there. The police arent going to do diddly in those areas to stop anything.
    It's a simple fact that the public will be policed only as long as they allow themselves to be policed. In the hot bed cities a large portion of the public has withdrawn that permission rendering the police there irrelevant. And quitting or retiring in droves.

The armed public can put a screeching halt to that violence in those areas if not hamstrung by officials and police trying to demonstrate a control they have now lost.

8. manta

The police dealt with riots here, and the rioters were mad at the police and government. Setting yourself up as wannabee cops, is not the way to go. Armed civilians going looking for trouble, are no better than the rioters IMO. If trouble comes to you or your community and there are no police, then defence of yourself and property would be justified.

If they are not up to the job they should be retiring, or sacked.

9. manta

If you break the law, you are no better than the rioters. PS This putting me on ignore is great, i can make my point, and do not have to read the nonsense he usually replies with. :)

locutus likes this.
  10. schnuffleupagus

If a government acts against the interests of its citizens it is imperative that the citizens resist.
    Tyranny is tyranny whether the tyrant is a despot or an ill intended congress.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  11. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Militia arent going to tell an outsider diddly.
    If the law is constitutional, they normally wont break it.

If it's not they'll ignore it like they should.
    Knowing which laws are constitional and are not constitutional only requires reading the BOR .
    They arent hard to understand. All the legal gobblity gook from lawyers and judges making up or rewriting the Constitution is just that when push comes to shove. Meaningless posturing talk.

12. Rancid

Suicide is a great cure. The plains Indians resisted. They were nearly made extinct. Lesson for those who would go up against a modern military with nothing but a pea-shooter AR 15. Just shooting yourself would have the same result, and probably be quicker and less painful. Imperative that we all commit suicide? I hardly think so.

Best to educate yourselves and vote to make sure you never end up with a tyrannical government. And a vote for Biden is a vote for exactly that.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
    schnuffleupagus likes this.
  13. manta

Who decides what is tyranny, or ill intended congress. What some might see as tyranny others could see as good government.

14. schnuffleupagus

When a group of agents breaks the law to spy on a political opponent, they are acting tyrannically.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  15. schnuffleupagus

Agreed when the wealthy class is unwilling to defend EVERYONES freedoms the tryanny machine will grind until the torches and pitchforks arrive outside the estates.

16. Rancid

If you say so. They obviously did. They have not been held accountable. The deep state is so entrenched and powerful that they may never be held accountable.

17. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

An "educated" citizen is a corrupt politician's worst nightmare. "Educated" in the sense that he/she knows how their elected officials stand on issues important to them. "Educated" as to how legislators/congresspersons have actually voted (or even voted at all) on bills of importance to them. "Educated" as to what they have accomplished and what they've screwed up. We don't have much time before the election but facts are available if folks will make truth about candidates the deciding factor before they cast their ballots.

Corruption isn't always about bribes, theft, and kickbacks, it's also about working tirelessly for the people who put them in office. "Lie to me once, shame on you. Lie to me twice, shame on me." I've never voted a "straight" ticket in my life for my choices are made based upon each individual candidate - from County Coroner to President. Many elected offices should be non partisan, especially local ones.

18. Rancid

All the education you need for this election is the fact that the deep state spied on Trump's campaign and tried to frame him in a Russia collusion impeachment. The deep state stands for corrupt, tyrannical government and they hate Trump. The left stands for riots and violence. End of story on how to vote this time around.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  19. JTJ

JTJ Well-Known Member Supporter

The people being hurt by the rioters are screaming for help but the propaganda media rejects their calls because they dont fit their agenda. The Mayors have tied the hands of the police and people that defend themselves are being persecuted as well as prosecuted while rioters are released with no bail to go out and riot again. I would be looking at a charge of aiding and abetting for the mayors and city attorneys. I dont think it would be hard to prove.

20. Rancid

AG Barr and the DOJ are looking hard at possibilities to do exactly that and hit those miscreant elected officials with criminal charges ... especially the mayor of Seattle. LOTS to consider there though aside from their culpability.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.