Looks like its fixin to get for real boys and girls.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Ghost1958, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Not according to the courts .

Anyway your ingrained fear of certain groups of people have taken the thread off into the weeds. Bikers intimidate LE . Always have .

Just because they are bikers. And tend to not allow themselves to be easily pushed around. But to shut down any massive protests they are needed as well as militia and armed citizens, in fact they are already doing the cops jobs in several small towns in controlling and repelling BLM.

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    bluez likes this.
  2. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

Yes that is the only reason they do not protest in the boonies. Diapering without a trace would be murder, do you support murder. Like bellow for example, do you support that sort of behaviour.

3. Ghost1958

Fact is. if I support it or not, it happens. Not all that infrequently in my neck of the woods. Not just to outsiders . But maybe a little quicker to troublemakers from someplace else.

Oh and they arent diapered without a trace.
    They vanish, usually never to be found . Though they probably need a diaper while being eradicated.

bluez and Gatoragn like this.
  4. tinbucket

tinbucket Well-Known Member

I'm not sure I can agree with that assessment. Many years ago we were a long ways from any Deputy of Highway Patrol Some of us were old to handle it it aid he would take care of us.
    That is before the 9/11 mess and now Politicians decide if you are righteous or guilty or if a armed riot and murder is a protest.
    There are not too many of unsound mind or hot heads out here. They moved to the City.
    Someone needs help they call the Sheriff but Neighbors are likely to beat them there.
    Our Sheriff and Deputies and our City Police, our Neighbors. Weare a whole lot safer here in real America.

AgedWarrior and Ghost1958 like this.
  5. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

So does that make it right????

The COTUS says "innocent until proven guilty in a court of law by a jury of your peers."

Should we just disregard that part of the COTUS because it's inconvenient?

In my value system, lynching is murder.

6. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

I don't think a diaper gets changed without a trace of "evidence".

locutus and Ghost1958 like this.
  7. Ghost1958

Who said anything at all about lynching.?

Caught red handed numerous times tends to out in the real world country folk be all the proof needed.

I dont expect an outsider to understand.
    People shot or beaten badly by another person or persons usually WONT call the cops. They go to hospital with an excuse of accident etc and when recovered deal with the matter themselves.
    Police are involved in such things only about 1/3 of the time. Usually if someone is killed.
    Keeps it pretty peaceful here. Everybody is mostly armed and know the score.

8. manta

So you have a issue with the criminal behaviour of rioters, but are OK with murderers. o_O

W.T. Sherman likes this.
  9. Ghost1958

Find a post where I said that.

Again, if I support it or not , in my neck of the woods it happens. Always has. Always will. Just a fact of life here.

Get to out of hand long enough and you'll be dealt with. Doesnt matter really who you are. Just less patience with rabble rousing outsiders.

10. Gatoragn

When I managed the feed mill in Louisville, there was a truck driver from Eastern Kentucky that frequently hauled feed from the mill to a dealer in the hills. Said driver disappeared for a while. When he showed back up, we asked where he had been. He had been arrested and sat in jail for shooting at some thieves as they fled his property. He just started shooting "up the holler" with a 22lr and hit one of the perps. The Judge and Sheriff ultimately declared the whole situation a hunting accident and the driver skated.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  11. Gatoragn

Duplicate.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  12. Gatoragn

Buddy of mine was involved in a traffic accident in Plaquemines Parish, LA. He was pulling a boat and attempted a left turn. The signal lights on his boat trailer worked properly. A "local" hit my buddy's boat from the rear. My buddy got a ticket from the local cop for "stopping too fast". He did not fight the ticket.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  13. Ghost1958

While I agree with most of this it is the states, not the feds business.

The Fed getting involved in states affairs resulted in the war of northern aggression.

To much fed involvement now could easily bring about a similar situation.

14. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Guest

Manta when and which licensed Class 3 American gun store did the IRA purchase their AUTOMATIC firearms from, especially since this country’s citizens have to jump through hoops to do so?

Oh wait [much as i dislike citing wiki]...The IRA's main gun runner in the United States was George Harrison, an IRA veteran, resident in New York since 1938. Harrison bought guns for the IRA from a Corsican arms dealer named George de Meo, who had connections in organised crime. Joe Cahill acted as the contact between NORAID and Harrison. In 1971, the Royal Ulster Constabulary (RUC) had already seized 700 modern weapons from the IRA, including 2 tonnes of high explosive and 157,000 rounds of ammunition, most of which were of American manufacturers.

...the IRA smuggled small arms from the United States by sea on Queen Elizabeth 2 from New York via Southampton,[8] through Irish members of her crew

Further, you are referencing 50 yo history...

ellis36 and bluez like this.
  15. manta

Sounds like lynching to me.

winds-of-change and locutus like this.
  16. manta

Old history to you maybe, but not to the relatives of the people they were used to slaughter here. PS As for old history, how often is the American war of Independence mentioned on the forum.

winds-of-change and W.T. Sherman like this.
  17. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Ghost, I grew up as "country folk."

I do not accept that most country folk approve of lynching, or taking the law into their own hands.. All (well, almost all) of the country folk that I grew up with were decent, God-fearing, law-abiding folk.

They went to church on Sunday morning and paid attention when the scripture was read.

winds-of-change, ellis36 and manta like this.
  18. Gatoragn

Is it old history my GGGrandfather served the CSA Army back in the early 1860s?

bluez likes this.
  19. Ghost1958

So do the folks here.

But like most other things it's a fact . Whether you accept that it's a fact or not is irrelevant.

20. Ghost1958

Only know of two folks hanged here in my lifetime. They of course were meant to be found. It is what it's always been in alot of eastern ky , still is and likely always will be.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.