Looks like its fixin to get for real boys and girls.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Ghost1958, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trunk Monkey

Trunk Monkey Well-Known Member

You mean like the police and National Guard went through the protesters at the Bundy Ranch standoff?

Oh wait they didn't.

Maybe you mean the way the police went through them at The Battle of Athens.... oh wait, the cops lost that one.

Newhall?

Miami 1986?

Ruby Ridge?

Nope.

I will give you Waco where the ATF MURDERED 70 children.

I'm not sure where you get the idea that the police or the National Guard are Supermen.

There are a lot of idiot cops out there. And it would take a long time to get the National Guard dialed up.

Cops get ambushed all the time and let's not forget there is a nationwide wave of blue flu going on.

Having said all that I don't believe that these militia people are fixing to start a revolution but I'm pretty sure that they could adequately defend themselves from a bunch of marxists

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    Ghost1958 and bluez like this.
  2. Trunk Monkey

I am well aware that the IRA raised a lot of money in America but they weren't getting fully automatic weapons from the US they weren't getting SEMETX from us either

3. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

They got explosives detonators and automatic firearms from America, and as you say other sources. IRA weapons bellow from America.

tumblr_p4vy4nennV1s57vgxo1_1280.png

W.T. Sherman and Trunk Monkey like this.
  4. manta

If they took them on, they did not in your examples. More for political reasons than their capabilities.

locutus likes this.
  5. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

The thread is in regards to what happens when a mob confronts ordinary citizens that by and large mind their own business, but are prepared to defend family and property when unwanted visitors come to visit.

I do believe the NG or the Police have the resources to take out the mob, but their command structure has not shown a willingness to do so.

The Governor of Georgia is activating the NG in Atlanta, that will be interesting to follow.

https://www.11alive.com/article/new...roops/85-4aa7d15d-3b20-452d-8c4e-dc4aad249cdf

bluez and ellis36 like this.
  6. ellis36

ellis36 Well-Known Member Supporter

I suspect but do not know that the group at Stone Mountain were just posturing, much the same as the "Klan" does every few years. Stone Mountain is the location of choice because of it's history. Of course it's always best to be alert but LE seemed to do well just to let them do their thing and move on. It appears to have moved out of the News Cycle already.

Unless, of course, the activation of the NG can be associated with any event happening in the days to come.

ellis

7. Trunk Monkey

Live and learn.

That said, there's a difference between acquiring weapons in the United States and having them given to you by the Soviet government

8. Trunk Monkey

They took them on in Athens Tennessee and the cops lost

Ghost1958 and bluez like this.
  9. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

What? The concept that the National Guard and police agencies has somehow rendered the people themselves irrelevant in their own defense? Not according to U.S. state laws across the country.

Funny, how viable 150M+ people can be when they put their minds to it, or when pressed up against "the wall" with little choice. If history's told us anything, it's told us that much.

No, a group of 500+ NG/Police acting in unison isn't going to have much to worry about in a given locale, and that's the truth. But across the country, with so many millions well-armed, in a protracted "policing" situation where the people get to the point of refusing to tolerate any more mayhem and criminalty against them, evil-doers and mindless-controllers are going to be hard-pressed.

Again, don't forget, the PEOPLE of the U.S. are not the threat here. The well-armed people are the upstanding, where all this authority is derived from. That they stand up and say "No more!" isn't a threat ... to governance, to institutions, to policing, to anyone except criminals. Messy, sure. Not government-driven or -controlled, true. All the better able to remain less encumbered and unpredictable, for all of that.

If it gets to that point, one thing's for certain: the lesser (criminal) humans in our midst had damned well better watch their backs, once the average Joe refuses to tolerate it any further.

bluez, ellis36 and Ghost1958 like this.
  10. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

Some will remember Black Panthers posturing back in the 60's. I was a studeht at a Historic Black College (Lincoln University) during those riots, saw first-hand how easy it was for outside agitators to fire stuff up. Mobs slink to the lowest level, using otherwise peaceful folks as shields. Burned Student Union, ROTC building, Historic Building, scary stuff for a small peaceful, integrated school founded by African-American Union soldiers. Black policeman with a 9-shot .22 started the shooting after someone started throwing alley apples at the police. "Ain't gonna rock me !" as he started shooting into the crowd. He kicked it off. I saw it happen and what lead up to it (and that was without 24/7 media, cellphones, internet, etc.) This stuff isn't new. Just more/faster media coverage spun to portray whatever angle they choose. Watching history repeat itself. Can't fix stupid.

11. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

You do realize that if the American people, militias etc rise up against this halfway gov backed ignorance that that law and all the rest will be so much ink on toilet paper as they fly out the window.

We have a small minority paralysing much of the country inspite of LE ,NG etc.
    When, and unless things change drastically soon it will be not a matter of if but when ,the majority rise up to crush this stupidity , LE NG etc will be hilariously numbered and outgunned .
    Reduced to irrelevance and likely happy to remain a non issue.

12. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

They were also trying to selectively rob people by race at gunpoint for "reparations"

AgedWarrior and Ghost1958 like this.
  13. RaySendero

RaySendero Well-Known Member

Typical troll response.
    UK subjects know nothing about rural America citizens or their way of life/freedom. If you ain't seen it in person you know nothing. Your opinions regarding US politics are irrelevant.
    Historically, All we wanted was for y'all to leave us alone
    And that's still true today! See history really is important.

14. ellis36

Said it better than I did!:)

ellis

15. manta

Yeah, feel free to use your ignore option. I know about rural America, i watched the Walton's. :rolleyes: What has rural America got to do with anything, good old boys gonna sort everything out. Some have being watching to many Mel Gibson films.

16. ellis36

Sounds about right!

17. manta

Ahh, you want us to leave y'all alone.

18. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

The ONLY reason the two bit scumbags survived the Bundy Ranch was because we had a ***** in the White house. Trump would have taken them out the first day.

If you're going to use citizens in your argument, use real people not doped up outlaw bikers.

manta likes this.
  19. manta

You start the post by calling me a troll like RaySendero did, don't expect a serious answer.

20. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

Simple and straightforward, for the most part. Hard-working sorts, generally speaking. Know the land, know their tools, know "survival" basics out in the wilderness and country. And know their arms.

Doesn't mean every country-boy out there is a crack shot, no. But they, as a general subset of the population, tend to be a darned sight more capable in, shall we say, rugged circumstances. Largely due to generations of being raised that way.

Matters quite a lot. And has zero to do with "The Waltons" television family hour or Mel Gibson's tough-guy film portrayals.

There are quite a few tens of millions of people in the cities around the fringes, and a few in "the middle" of the country, yes. And for the most part, they'll take care of themselves, insofar as heavy policing presence and dispatch of National Guard troops is concerned. But 80% and more of the nation's geography is more lightly populated and won't be so easily pushed to acquiesce to an orders-based society because someone says so.

Again: such people are not the criminals, nor are they the threat.

We need to be speaking of the actual threat to civil society. Not everyone else. To conflate the two is a grave error.

Ghost1958 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.