Looks like its fixin to get for real boys and girls.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Ghost1958, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Just goes to show how much Fox has been infiltrated also.. Look at their language.. :
    "Armed protesters make statement during march"

That is just loaded with words crafted to invoke a positive response and/or temper a negative one via euphemisms (in cursive) on this attempt of political intimidation.

Anyone wanna bet, how a unite the right rally would be described by media?

G66enigma, Ghost1958 and ellis36 like this.
  2. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

That is a local fox station which draws from the same labor pool as the other local network affiliates, garden variety lefties.

Ghost1958, ellis36 and bluez like this.

3. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

If I ask to join and can't because I'm Irish, can I sue them for discrimination? Asking for a friend.

Sorta like people who want religious stuff in public schools. All well and good until they realize "religion" encompasses more than Christianity. Not right wing, not left wing, I love my Buffalo wings. I support BLACK POW ....DER.

misterstev, alsaqr and Viking like this.
  4. Gatoragn

Do you only eat the wings off buffaloes?

5. Gatoragn

Any treason or sedition in their proclamations?

6. Gatoragn

https://www.captainsjournal.com/2020/07/05/what-is-a-militia/

By now you’ve all seen the video of the Antifa/BLM march on Stone Mountain. I’ve been to Stone Mountain. It’s a magnificent sculpture in honor of magnificent men. I won’t embed or discuss the video at length because my initial take on it is that it’s bait. The intent was to bring out attacks, start riots, and catalyze another incident to stir up a race war.

The second take is that it is a concoction and weird assortment of fat girls, soy boys with Airsoft guns, rifles with no optics, and jammed weapons. A better analysis of what actually constitutes a militia comes to us from NC Scout.

I use the term Mossy Oak Militia in the intro to Radio Contra. The guys who are going to save this nation ain’t wearing the latest and greatest gucci-cam. They’ll be wearing Mossy Oak, Realtree and whatever they get off the surplus store floor. They’re what you’d call the good ol boys, the ones you’d overlook in a Wal Mart, look past everywhere else, and pray they don’t get ticked off at the local tap room.

These are the guys who can skin and eat any game animal and do it for fun. They’ve stood by silently and watched everything they held dear- God, Family, Country- be disrespected and desecrated over and over. These are the boys who have stood back and asked themselves “is it really worth me getting fired from my job and losing all I have?” when increasingly, over and over, that answer is becoming a resounding yes. The people I have coming to classes ain’t a bunch of wannabes. They’re men looking for skills in a dirty war. The war that’s coming. They’re not into posturing at some bull**** rally, because they know that’s pointless, and they’re ready to stand up and actually make it count.

It occurs to me that there’s a gigantic difference between having a temporary loudmouth to cycle emotion in the middle of a street, never to see this guy again after the event, and real leadership when this stuff transfers to the suburbs or rural areas.

That’s where it will be won or lost. Suburbanites and rural folk can get by just fine without ever going to the inner city. The inner city, on the other hand, relies on the rural folk for food.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020
  7. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Gatoragn likes this.
  8. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

Yes, if they can get past Mcdonalds.
    unnamed.jpg

9. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

The folks Gatoragan is talking about ain't in that photo. Or be caught dead in a photo resembling that unless there was a trophy buck in front of em.

10. Ghost1958

Dont know. I stopped listening when I heard slave reparations. That's all thr idiocy I could take.

alsaqr likes this.
  11. Mercator

Mercator Well-Known Member

He did today. Part of me wants Jay the grand clown to go ahead and "challenge" the National Guard. (It's wrong, I know)

alsaqr likes this.
  12. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

Best way to defeat these people is get out the vote. They're doing stuff because they've discovered THEY CAN, thanks to the people we've elected. Vote every time you can.

Missouribound, ellis36, bluez and 4 others like this.
  13. Ghost1958

We've been voting better than 200 yrs now and dont look like it's fixed much honestly.

Violence understands greater violence. Individuals or groups.

The rest is just talk and posturing

14. freefall

freefall Well-Known Member

You are as predictable as sunset.

ellis36, bluez and Ghost1958 like this.
  15. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

I thought we already educated you on the fallacy of this manipulative leftist meme?

Last edited: Jul 7, 2020
    Ghost1958 and ellis36 like this.
  16. manta

Maybe just me but i doubt it, the first thing i think of when reading things like that. Is someone has being watching to many Rambo films.

W.T. Sherman likes this.
  17. Gatoragn

Have you spent much time in rural America?

Are you a hunter?

How about a trapper? Beaver, coyotes?

18. manta

They don't have Beaver, and coyotes here, will rabbets do. I go to the shop if i want something to eat. I am not sure what that has to do with people dressing up and playing soldiers.

Nmwabbit and W.T. Sherman like this.
  19. Gatoragn

You introduced the "dress up people" into the discussion, not the article I linked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.