Looks like its fixin to get for real boys and girls.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Ghost1958, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rancid

Rancid Well-Known Member Supporter

Glad to see it go that way there.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  2. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Me too.
    Though I did decline the barbque .
    Not feeling quite THAT trusting lol

Rifling82 likes this.

3. Rancid

Don't blame you for suspecting they might poison your BBQ chicken. o_O;)

Ghost1958 likes this.
  4. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

^ Glad to see the would-be rioters (spitters, violent types) are getting the message, out in your neck of the woods.

It can work. Just takes a non-apathetic citizenry who's actually participating in solid protection of their own community. Without that, we'll ultimately be sunk as a society. But, with that, there's almost nothing that cannot be accomplished.

Communities will have to learn. Big and small, alike. Band together and arm-up, heavily, doing what must be done in order to send a clear and unmistakable message to miscreants ... or, suffer the consequences.

Portland, Oregon. Suffering the consequences of such pitiful apathy and disregard for community. And dozens of cities and towns across the country are similarly burying themselves to appease the mob. Allowing rock fights, spitting on folks, pool "noodles" embedded with nails and baseball bats as weapons to be used on folks, arson burning down everything in sight, looting ...

Time to bury it all. Else cope with the alternative.

Good to see that there are some communities across the country behave like responsible adults. Refreshing.

Ghost1958 and Rancid like this.
  5. G66enigma

Though, he's got "cover" with association with the current "protest" ... a fact that provides an awful lot of leverage against the ostensible "independent" judiciary to do their bloody jobs in this case. I suspect he'll not do much time, if any at all, unless he brained someone (or got caught in the act doing so). These idiots have "cover" of being with the righteous few, right now. One's got to be caught with the hand in the cookie jar up to the armpits, these days, before they'll be strung up (legally) by the toes.

It'll be interesting to see, in 6mos, whether the DA and judiciary have been co-opted and undermined yet again. I'm betting that they will be, or that either one or both will show their cowardice to confront such violent types as this.

Ghost1958 and Rancid like this.
  6. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

https://justicedemocrats.com/

The Justice Democrats are AOC's "handlers" and recently led the effort to boot out a multi-term legacy Congressman from St. Louis in favor of a much more liberal, progressive candidate.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/powe...e9d73c-d6c9-11ea-aff6-220dd3a14741_story.html

The Justice Democrats also brought down Elliot Engel.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...e9a346-b603-11ea-a510-55bf26485c93_story.html

ellis36 likes this.
  7. Rancid

This is why we MUST get out and VOTE in November to remove every Democrat we can, even for dog catcher ... but especially for Trump and to take back the House from those like Pelosi, AOC, Tlaib, Omar, Schiff and Nadler.

ellis36 and Gatoragn like this.
  8. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

What if they did something illegal.

9. Gh0zt36

Gh0zt36 Well-Known Member

Shouldn't be that hard to tell honestly .

Last edited: Aug 10, 2020
  10. Bona Voluntate

Bona Voluntate Member

There is always someone that comes along and spoils the party.

The CIA has pulled this stunt all across the world. What makes you think they're not involved in this stunt?

11. Rancid

Oh Lord ... talk about Unicorns and fairy dust. :D

12. Bona Voluntate

Bona Voluntate Member

I don't think the Lord believes in unicorns and fairy dust; angle's wings maybe, but not unicorns and fairy dust.:)

13. Rancid

Angels? You mean UFOs? :)
    I'm sorry, but the notion that BLM/Antifa is a CIA "stunt" is so far out there ....

14. Bona Voluntate

Bona Voluntate Member

Sometime the fingers and the brain don't always agree with each other.

I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but I put nothing past the CIA. And I didn't say they did and you didn't offer any facts or plausible deniability that they wouldn't attempt to cause unrest.

That is what is great about this country, you get to believe whatever you want.

15. Rancid

Well, personally I'm more inclined to believe in UFO's. Much more plausible. At least there are thousands of sightings annually. More plausible than angels even. :)

Bare Knuckles likes this.
  16. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Our hero , that got busted in the Derby is

A registered sex offender.
    Spent 4 years in prison for the violent robbery of a 73 yr old male.
    Was seen in the Derby and videoed by a LMPD air unit committing the following.

Driving recklessly on a one way street the wrong way.
    Stopping so thugs in the back of his truck could jump out with bats and aggressively charge and threaten members of the community.
    Stopping to destroy business and private property.
    Rioting.
    I think he's gonna do some time in the end

primer1 likes this.
  17. Rancid

I hope the sheep dip ends up doing time. Actually he deserves to have a few of those baseball bats applied liberally about the head and shoulders.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  18. G66enigma

Whitlam in Australia. Allende in Chile. Going further back, far before the CIA, the "labor busters" in factories and slaughtering operations around the nation. And on, and on.

No telling whether at least some of the anarchy in some spots is fomented, in part, from "on high." Just as with, say, an "accounting" scandal at a large company (ie, cooking the books), it's an occasional opportunity that in a way can be a godsend for investors. Likewise, such "opportunities" don't come along that frequently to efficiently destabilize a society. This is one such "opportunity," if it can be called that.

Whether at least some of the discord on the streets is being leveraged from "higher" up, or simply spinning out of control via "grass-roots" instigation, who can say. And with the CIA and FBI on the front burner getting grilled over recent involvements and fabrications, there's some incentive to "push back" It is an election year (in the U.S.), after all. Stranger things have happened.

"Pixie dust" has happened before. Nothing surprises me, anymore.

Though, there's plenty of anger and resentment that's been simmering for the past couple hundred years and more. It's a well-connected, packed-like-sardines, rapid-travel, 24hr-news-cycle world, pretty much globally. Like pandemics, such fast-moving discord is just one of those inevitable things. It's a "brave" new world, in that sense. Only a matter of time.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  19. G66enigma

BLM criminals looting Chicago shops along "The Magnificent Mile" section of town. Justify their criminality as "reparations," that those businesses have insurance covering such losses, and that such crimes "makes sure the person eats." (This, from a so-called BLM "organizer.")

$60M+ in property damage, and 100+ arrested on looting charges. With BLM gathering in a "rally" to support the arrested criminals.

Well, well. Like any of that is a surprise.

Of course, the "wool" is still over the eyes, for many, since the "cause" is just. Just another twist on the "ends justifies the means" rationalization.

Black Lives Matter holds rally in Chicago to support those arrested after looting, unrest @ Fox News, 8/11/20.

In a Twitter post, Jesse Jackson wrote: "This act of pillaging, robbing & looting in Chicago was humiliating, embarrassing & morally wrong. It must not be associated with our quest for social justice and equality."

Well, it's associated. It's typical, all too common. 'Raging, looting, arson, rioting ... Yet again.

sheriffjohn and Ghost1958 like this.
  20. G66enigma

A hard-nosed opinion piece on the nature of the societal collapse we're seeing in the United States.

The Thin Veneer of American Civilization @ National Review, 8/11/20.

sheriffjohn, Ghost1958 and primer1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.