Looks like its fixin to get for real boys and girls.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Ghost1958, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Rancid

Rancid Well-Known Member

I just hope we can get through the next year or so without a catastrophe that destroys our Republic.

2. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Really? 1st protest the BLM leader got his truck " removed " as he stood and watched. His speaker set up smashed and didnt get to make the march they planned.
    2nd protest a BLM guy with a bull horn apparently spit on a 72 yr old veteran and got decked along with his face kicked in

Gonna be a third this weekend . Dont kid yourself. Where you are may be all bluster and bluff. Here there ain't an ounce of bluster or bluff in these hill Jake's.
    BLM Starts trouble in grayson they wont be allowed to leave no matter how bad they will want too.

Peaceful they can march. Not peaceful here and it's all over but slow walking and sad singing. I dont nessacarily agree with the level of force they would be subjected too. But that's what they'll get.

Which is why two bus loads from louisville turned back as soon as they got word what waited for em.the first weekend.

primer1, ellis36 and G66enigma like this.

3. Ghost1958

It comes to fingers pressing triggers now, putting anything down ain't likely by gov wonks .

Constitution demands alot of things gov doesnt do. Odd the firm belief that itll do what the constitution demands when doing so would actually take more than a kangaroo court gutting the constitution .

4. Rancid

Rancid Well-Known Member

Sounds to me like there may be a rude awakening or two there in good ol' KY before too much longer because someone is likely to end up dead and those gov wonks will slap the cuffs on the shooter and hand him a one-way ticket for a loooong stay in the big house. ;)

Last edited: Aug 9, 2020
    locutus likes this.
  5. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Are you a Hastert?

6. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Yep, the insurrections in Portland, Minneapolis and other cities should have been put down by force by police departments shooting as many looters and arsonists as necessary to stop the crap. That was not allowed to happen by a bunch of cop hating political hacks.

Trump sent federal law enforcement folks to Portland. They were doing a good job until Trump waffled and removed them.

primer1 likes this.
  7. Rancid

Rancid Well-Known Member

Trump didn't waffle ... the mayor and governor caved and agreed to use state police to protect the federal buildings there so the federal officers could be removed ... but they will be back in a heartbeat if the state police even appear to be failing, if those federal buildings even appear to be in actual danger.

I agree the violent protesters, vandals, looters and arsonists should be shot on sight by the police ... it wouldn't take long for them to get the message and stop.

8. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

I remember that guy. I lived in his district.

9. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

I did not really get active on computers and forums until ~2009 which is when I moved from dial up to higher speed internet. By then Hastert was already out of the H.O.R. Plus, my self not residing in IL, Hastert did not garner much local news.

My wife is two years younger than me, so call me what you will.....:p

10. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

As I understand it, the Feds remain in close proximity until the local yokels prove they will be successful.

11. Rancid

Rancid Well-Known Member

That is my understanding as well. But the police there are not yokels, they have been the victims of the leftist woosy state officials de-funding them and ordering them to step down.

locutus likes this.
  12. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

Every protest, how many protests were there in Grayson ky.

13. Rancid

Rancid Well-Known Member

Those 6 snipers on those roof tops will most likely be in DEEP DOO-DOO if they ever shoot anybody, on their way to the pen for sure. It would be virtually impossible to prove in any court that they were being threatened in any way. That whole scene is like a hand grenade with a loose pin rolling around on the floor boards on a bumpy road.

14. Ghost1958

In this state they dont have to be threatened. Third party defense is legal as well as lethal force to prevent arson and few other things

If they were forced to shoot they would be covered in this state.

Heck I killed two possums off my wifes bird feeders and got by with it lol.

JTJ likes this.
  15. Ghost1958

Been two, there will be another today.
    Itll be peaceful on their part today as well. Or it wont . That and the consequences of their choice is entirely on them.

JTJ likes this.
  16. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

ONLY if their actions of defense of a third party are not reasonably justifiable.

Which is on them, really, as the ones standing up in the face of a violent felony they're witnessing. Same as with anyone else. They just happen to be higher up off the ground, and happen to have a "bird's-eye" view of things as they unfold.

But, if things unfold and are, or are manifestly and imminently, violent felonies being committed before their eyes, then it's not really any different than you or me in a situation of being mugged. That they happened to be a bit better prepared, with fair advance warning of what was likely to occur ... well, that's hardly a blemish on the simple point of justifiability of a violent felon caught in the act and halted with force reasonably necessary to halt it. There isn't much to be said for mindless idiots attempting their violent acts in such well-armed communities.

(Gatherers, marchers and people protesting a point are not such folks. Unless they choose to be, individually. Just like the "protesters" in Portland, Oregon, most of whom are just there to be part of it, but some of whom are committing attempted murder, arson, looting and extreme property destruction. It's those sorts being spoken of, here. That a few find "cover" in a gathering doesn't change the fact of the violence and felonious nature of their actions, if they choose to act as such.)

As you suggest, it certainly would be utter stupidity to use force upon another when force had not been inflicted by the perp(s). And it certainly wouldn't be justifiable to use lethal force in a situation not reasonably needing such a measure of force. But then, the average person isn't so stupid as that. No more than you, me or the neighbors. When it comes to discerning the difference between such violent felonious acts that threaten lives and everything else, the average person "gets" it. And so long as such a person behaves as such, it's utterly justifiable and effectively authorized.

Would-be violent perps ought to appreciate that.

If they go too far, they will. One way or another ... whether it's the people being threatened with murder who'll say "No" or it'll be some third-party who does it for them.

Thankfully, we're still free. Mostly.

I pity the idiots who will push too far, in such communities. Sadly, not many communities exist, in the U.S., all things considered. Far too many snowflakes in far too many cities and towns, ones who'll allow damned near anything to be done in the name of "protest" ... even to the point of watching the whole town burn down around their ears.

Thankfully, not everyone's like that.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2020
    JTJ and Ghost1958 like this.
  17. Ghost1958

Not really. As usual someone not from here doesnt understand the people here.

You dont have a bunch of nabobs guarding the town but men and women raised with guns. Shooting since they were kids and well aware of what they legally can do or not do.

Side note the ring leader got busted last night in Louisville for riot. disorderly conduct and several other charges .
    Since he is a registered sex offender. And spent 4 yrs in prision for assault hhence a felon I doubt we will see much of him for a while.

G66enigma, primer1 and ellis36 like this.
  18. Rancid

Rancid Well-Known Member

Thank you all for the comments / clarification. I wish all in Grayson, KY well (including Ghost1958 :)).
    But I do not see an end to this sort of thing, it is going to spread to more and more locations. Sooner or later a major live-fire confrontation is going to happen somewhere.

JTJ and primer1 like this.
  19. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Do you really think that AOC's "handlers" would allow her to do anything that would kill off the dim-0-krat party once and for all???

20. Ghost1958

Well. Of possible interest . BLM showed up today.
    So did the usual armed presence.
    Apparently they have gotten the message. Today they didnt want to march, carry signs, yell on bull horns or spit on folks.

Today they very gingerly sent 6 across the street to invite anyone that would to come , have barbeque and chicken with them and simply talk .

Some polite discussion went on , though the offer of barbeque was declined by most.

Trust no local guarding the town has been nor would be arrested . Period.

End of a very meek mild well behaved group of BLM who it took two days to educate they were in over their heads.

Every small rural town that has met the threat of force with the guarantee of overwhelming force in return un fettered by gov wonks or LE hasn't suffered a broken window.

When not faced with that things dont end in picnics .

JTJ, Rifling82 and G66enigma like this.