Looks like its fixin to get for real boys and girls.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Ghost1958, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

Spent a career in the US Army EOD program. Carried orders in obedient and cheerful fashion while respecting the CIC.

Periodically we have firebrands talking civil war and insurrection. My advice to those: Go ahead and start your revolution. Don't be surprised when you find yourself with few, if any, followers.

Nmwabbit likes this.
  2. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

Last edited: Aug 8, 2020
    Ghost1958 likes this.

3. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

The Nazis also, by and large, attempted to use that claim as a defense of their actions. No matter how inhuman and debased their actions. "But, but, I was just following orders ... I murdered innocent, unrelated people because someone told me to, despite my swearing to uphold the rule of law."

Sticky problem, when competing loyalties get crafted into "oaths" people swear, making it impossible to know which way they'll fall when the winds blow hardest. On the side of the People and the law, or on the side of little Mister Cock-a-Whoop who's issuing more "orders" of this nature than one should ever stomach.

One of the things I despise most in this world: swearing oaths to a temporary leader, for whatever reason, as though the citizens' rule of law doesn't exist and as though integrity and initiative are somehow anathema to good results.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  4. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

In case you havent noticed there is a wide spread revolution going on right now . Complete with guns and overwhelmed LE having to be backed up by armed citizens in 100s of towns .

Not the revolution I agree with, but they ain't lacking followers at all. And growing each day.

5. Ghost1958

The founders also wrote in plain English what they meant.
    It is the lawyers judges and those who accept their fantastical degrees based on nothing who do the word twisting.

6. Ghost1958

In case you havent looked outside it is happening as we speak.
    Not in a small way either. Or a good way.
    But it's going on right now all across the country.

So much for it ain't gonna happen.

7. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

A civil war and revolution happening in America o_O Protests and riots, are not revolution or civil war.

8. Rancid

Rancid Well-Known Member

Can you elucidate on why not? What do you see happening to bring this radically split country back together? Or is that "great wisdom" of "aint gonna happen" just hogwash? Citizens are beginning to meet BLM/Antifa with hundreds of armed citizens. Before long that is likely to become the norm. Sooner or later lead is going to start flying. So then what? BLM/Antifa start coming armed. Incidents with hundreds dead on both sides. What does your "great wisdom" see that will prevent that?

9. sheriffjohn

sheriffjohn Well-Known Member Supporter

Protesters are coming armed with AR's out in the open. Black clad, black militia group is here. That's not a marching band for the Rose Bowl Parade.

ellis36 likes this.
  10. Rancid

Rancid Well-Known Member

I have fiber optic front sights. They show up well against black. :)
    And I live where such "protests" are met with hundreds of American citizens armed to the teeth ... to keep them peaceful.

11. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

When / where did hundreds of armed citizens, meet BLM / Antifa.

12. Rancid

Rancid Well-Known Member

I just saw it on Youtube news just a day or so ago. Forgot where. And it has happened in Boise, Idaho ... with more like 50 armed citizens. And don't ask me to look it up for you, you can do that as well as I can. But regardless, it is bound to start happening if police are prevented from doing their job or just fail to do their job.

13. Ghost1958

2 weeks in a row. Tomorrow will be the 3rd . Grayson ky.

Pop roughly 2000
    Over 300 heavily openly armed citizens and militia at every protest. Complete with 6 snipers on roof tops.
    That's just one . There are many many more.

primer1 likes this.
  14. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

Mostly strutting and posturing.

Lots of guns, but no fingers on the triggers.

Lots of bravado and loud mouthed bull schidt,, but no action on either side.

manta likes this.
  15. Rancid

Rancid Well-Known Member

The question is, what happens when those fingers actually press those triggers and the posturing becomes body bags.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  16. locutus

Then whoever is president will do what Eisenhower did in Little Rock, and use combat troops to put down any rebellion quickly and harshly.

That's what the Constitution demands.

manta and winds-of-change like this.
  17. Rancid

Rancid Well-Known Member

It all depends on which side of that "rebellion" is put down. The Anarchists or the American citizens. If it is the American citizens, who aren't rebelling at all but who are simply defending themselves, we could be looking at a full-blown civil war along with a rebellion within the ranks of those very combat troops who are asked to fire on American citizens. So, if Biden happens to be President we will have civil war, and if Trump is President we will have a put down anarchist rebellion.

18. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Guest

as Eisenhower stated the day after his EO signed “Mob rule cannot be allowed to override the decisions of the courts.”

So what court order has been defiled?

19. locutus

No, my friend. Even Biden will not stoop that low.

But if he did, he would be dragged from the WH and hanged.

20. Rancid

Rancid Well-Known Member

Oh? Biden would not be President ... AOC, Omar and Tlaib would be, and Biden would just be dancing on their puppet strings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.