Looks like its fixin to get for real boys and girls.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Ghost1958, Jul 5, 2020.

1. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

Most of those fourteen had plead guilty before the trials and were not allowed to change their plea though most wanted too after the bundys won their trials.

bluez likes this.
  2. Ghost1958

It actually could and does steal and attempt to steal land from the states all the time
    Texas being the most recent.

But to your statement the states never owned it in the first place, when a state is accepted into the U.S. it constitutionally owns the land it encompasses. The states are not constitutionally limited on land ownership
    The Fed is.

3. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

4. locutus

locutus Well-Known Member Supporter

My God. I certainly hope you're just arguing for the sake of argument and you don't actually believe that conspiracy nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2020
    W.T. Sherman likes this.
  5. Ghost1958

I dont argue for the sake of arguing .
    Because you wont accept what ths COTUS clearly states is on you.
    That you willingly support obvious infringements of states rights and individual rights simply because 9 elderly lawyers, one who can't stay awake , opine they are ok is on you. Your right to do so.

I support that right. No matter how wrong headed.

Nmwabbit likes this.
  6. jigs-n-fixture

jigs-n-fixture Well-Known Member Lifetime Supporter

Bullpucky. Western States, which is where the Federal government controls the most land, specifically gave up the right to any federally controlled land other then sections 16, and 32, as part of gaining statehood.

What websites are you getting these horsebiscuit ideas from?

Maineiak, alsaqr and locutus like this.
  7. Ghost1958

The constitution.
    Yes the fed blackmailed states to get accepted.
    However the fed was and is constitutionally prohibited from accepting that land even if offered.

The COTUS specifically states what the Fed may acquire land for and how it must acquire it. Blackmailing gifts of land ain't one of em.

8. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim Well-Known Member

woodlander and Ghost1958 like this.
  9. Nmwabbit

Nmwabbit Well-Known Member

Hummm...wondering what a large portion of OKLAHOMA is going to do after the regaled USSC ruling a large chunk of the western state is in fact Native lands, granted by treaties from the invading settlers, which means hundreds or thousands of Natives convicted via local state/community judicial jurisdictions apparently shouldn’t have been...since they’ve been declared federal level citizens!

getting my adult beverages to watch this fracas unfold into chaos - - shouldn’t take long me thinks...

ya the USSC’s rulings are spot on...lol ya right!

winds-of-change likes this.
  10. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Malheur, was basically a conservative CHAZ.. with these exceptions:

- Unlike CHAZ their security murdered no one!
    - They were protesting something real not fictional!
    - They were destroying no one's livelihood
    - They got criminalized and shot for their trouble.. while the crime spree in CHAZ has had no consequences for the perps at all and they got mostly understanding media coverage

Why ?.... because our popular culture has been so brainwashed by leftist AgitProp over the decades that even seemingly rational people have a knee jerk reaction programmed against patriots making any meaningful protests at all.

Something substantial like an "occupation" ...well that is reserved for the left only... because they deserve special leftist privilege dontcha know...

Thats the sole reason why we have commenters here basically foaming at the mouth about wanting peaceful protesters who occupied a few huts in the middle of nowhere to be murdered by LE.. while perfectly fine with a CHAZ/CHOP lawless warlord ruled occupation, with multiple felonies including murder, not to mentioned destroying livelihoods and destroying police stations.

Now those rioters, thugs and murderers are somehow real protesters simply because they are leftists.. and as such deserve understanding not the bullet unlike the polite yet somehow eeeevil patriots who protest actual problems.

Last edited: Jul 10, 2020
    Caveman Jim and Ghost1958 like this.
  11. Gatoragn

That should set the precedent for the tribes to reclaim large portions of BLM lands.

Didn't the Sioux have a treaty promising them the Black Hills back in the day?

Ghost1958 likes this.
  12. Nmwabbit

Yepppper...let’s see this issue get stuffed back into pandora’s boxxx

13. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Oklahoma has always had true Indian Nations. Balota and I live in Muskogee Creek Nation. We technically do not own the land our house sits on. Any oil, minerals, etc found below 2” on our lot belongs to the Indians. Some people have oil pumps in their back yards. The Indians come to harvest the oil or maintain the pumps. They tear down the fence and run their heavy equipment over the lawn. When they are done, they resod and install new fencing. It’s very interesting living in Oklahoma. Most, if not all, of the state is divided up into true Indian nations. They have always had their own police, their own court systems, their own laws, their own jails, hospitals, universities. I don’t know how it’s decided but some Indians appear in their own courts, some in our courts. They hold elections to elect Chief if their individual nations. Those who can trace their lineage have Indian ID cards even though they may be blonde haired and blue eyed. Some look so Indian it is unmistakeable.

Maineiak and ellis36 like this.
  14. Gatoragn

If the boundary of the Nation was 20 miles away yesterday, but you are now inside the Nation because of this SCOTUS ruling, maybe all of a sudden you lose mineral rights, how would you react to that?

15. winds-of-change

winds-of-change The Balota's Staff Member Admin Moderator Lifetime Supporter

Truly, I wouldn’t care. Balota and I are doing well. Oklahoma was the end point of Trail if Tears. I wonder how the Indians felt when we stole most of this country from them? And if there were any oil or minerals in our land, they would have found it by now.

Maineiak and manta like this.
  16. F4U

F4U Well-Known Member Supporter

Probably the same way the people they stole it from felt, and the people that group stole it from felt.

People seem to think that before Europeans came this was some sort of utopia, with unicorns farting fairy dust causing peace, and tranquility, and a chicken in every pot, and a Lexus in every garage! Sadly the the people here were just as human as the people every where else on this rock. They spent a fair amount of time knocking each other on the head, and taking each others stuff. Then they would spend the winter planning on who they would knock on the head next year.

Human nature doesn't change, right now a bunch of marxist thugs who call themselves blm and antifa are trying to figure out the best way to knock us on the head and steal our stuff. If they win, 50 years from now somebody else will be trying to figure out how to knock them on the head and steal their stuff. And on, and on, and on, and on.....

17. Ghost1958

Let us not forget those who were dropped on their head at birth and became leftist liberals and most gov officials.

G66enigma, ellis36 and Gatoragn like this.
  18. Rancid

Rancid Active Member

If this country erupts in civil war, all any of us are going to be doing is simply trying to survive. I am not even sure it could be called a civil war. Utter and absolute chaos would be more accurate. There aren't even geographical areas that can be marked out as "this side" or "that side". It will be Liberals against Conservatives, but how the devil are you even supposed to tell which is which?

19. Rancid

Rancid Active Member

And there will be INSTANT civil war ... against the federal government ... and against those in our military who fail to honor the oaths they took.

Ghost1958 likes this.
  20. Nmwabbit

Lincoln violated the US Constitutional providence by suspending the writ of habeas corpus without any type of censure from the other branches.

the current federal/states/communities overseers have already abrogated the country's constitutional providence(s) - again without any type of censure from the other two branches!

final note...military oath of service...
    I, _____, do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; and that I will obey the orders of the President of the United States and the orders of the officers appointed over me, according to regulations and the Uniform Code of Military Justice. So help me God."

so rancid, et al...which part of the armed service members are you declaring civil war against based on their military oath...hummmm?