Looks like its fixin to get for real boys and girls.

Discussion in 'Legal and Activism' started by Ghost1958, Jul 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mercator

Mercator Well-Known Member

Grand Master Jay :D

I hope the good ole boys don’t take the bait, instead the governor draws a blue line.

Lonewolf Mcquade likes this.

2. woodlander

woodlander Active Member Lifetime Supporter

3. Ghost1958

Ghost1958 Well-Known Member

It wouldn't have ended peacefully today except Grand poo pah jay was issuing challenges to groups that weren't there

It kinda easy to run off at the yap when you know the folks your challenging aren't there to take you up on it.

Doubt it goes down that way again.

Diesel3 and Mongo like this.
  4. Trunk Monkey

Trunk Monkey Well-Known Member

If these guys start popping off rounds at each other the federal government will GUT the Second Amendment. Count on it

Bare Knuckles likes this.
  5. Ghost1958

If 1000 citizen groups start popping off rounds all over the country , like the stupid protests spread in a month there wont be a federal gov to Gut anything. Or a police officer to be found.
    That's called a civil war. Gov didnt gut anything the last one because it was happy to still exist.
    Gov can't gut it anyway unless the citizenry goes along . And they arent and wont. Especially when they have to ensure their own survival.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  6. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

Centerliner likes this.
  7. bluez

bluez Well-Known Member

Funny thing is there arent any White supremacist movements large enough to be meaningful that are to "be challenged".
    No matter how much the media tries to conjure them up and to make them part of a public narrative..

The only large racial supremacist movements we have in this country are latin , "La Raza" , and black.

The media spin even the most absurd events like this one using affirming positive language... because language shapes thinking..

So these guys were not trying political intimidation... oh no... they were "challenging white nationalists"..
    :rolleyes::confused:

MstrMsn, 7point62, Ghost1958 and 2 others like this.
  8. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

Al posted a link in his rant thread in politics.

Channel 11 in Atlanta has a story on the armed protesters marching in Stone Mountain Park.

Ghost1958 and ellis36 like this.
  9. alsaqr

alsaqr Well-Known Member Supporter

ellis36 likes this.
  10. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

Let them all get together and have it out, somewhere where civilians are not in the crossfire. You will find them and the militias will remember they had something else they had to do that day. Just more wannabees all talk no action, if the shooting started most would be running for the hills.

11. Txhillbilly

Txhillbilly Well-Known Member

They say they're going to take over Texas!
    We're waiting for them to show up. They haven't seen "Redneck's" yet...

12. oO_Rogue_Oo

oO_Rogue_Oo Well-Known Member

I wouldn't count on that. It all depends on who makes up this movement. If these are people who grew up in a poor black culture then life is cheap for people with very little to lose.

If the two factions ever find themselves in the same place I suspect the National Guard would be deployed to keep the peace; or at the very least to keep it contained.

I'm afraid that confrontation is inevitable though. Maybe not now but in my lifetime. For me it comes down to a very simple premise. It is said that in order to get something without working for it; someone, somewhere has to work for something without getting it. I happen to be one of those people that work for something without getting it. I think that those that share my plight are tired. Tired of the entitlement; tired of supporting those that clearly have no apprehension. Biting the hand that feeds you in a way.

I think it will eventually reach a point of no return; where change will HAVE to happen. I think that change will be the result of bloodshed.

13. Ghost1958

Maybe. heck probably these guys in this article . Watching the video alot of them were women
    As far as militia yep they were all talk at Bundy ranch when they sent Fed LE packing .

You dont understand this country or the people in it.

Txhillbilly and bluez like this.
  14. W.T. Sherman

W.T. Sherman Well-Known Member

whites don't have the market corned on wacky nut jobbery, it's just they show their a$$ more. nutjobs come in all sorts of colors

Missouribound, manta and alsaqr like this.
  15. G66enigma

G66enigma Well-Known Member

It'll happen where it happens. People live where they do. It's not as though the average "Joe" is going to hike across country to some relatively barren spot to "hash it out" with those he disagrees with. He's likely going to do it right there, in his on town.

Sure, some will travel. Same with villains in these "protest" uprisings involving looting and pillaging. Plenty have been captured and charged, where they came from elsewhere to "join in the fun." But the average person simply isn't going to do that.

Plus, how would "they" find others in a loosely similar "group" of people? It'd have to be with phones for one's closer contacts, and with online (essentially public) tools where the "trackers" out there would know if its brewing.

They're gonna do whatever they do. Wherever they feel it. With whomever, or without anyone else. It'll likely be relatively random, relatively smaller scale, and fairly likely to get crushed handily unless it's a widespread and regional thing that utterly overwhelms all comers.

Sadly, I don't see the vast majority of people, out there, lifting a finger to get into the fray, either way. Most folks simply have their lives to lead and likely won't want to become involved in the messy stuff. Let alone sufficient numbers to make a large-scale "pitched battle" somewhere. As though the staffers (aka the "powers" that be) would tolerate any such thing, if they caught wind of it. Get all in one spot, if that could occur ... and get swooped down upon, then scooped up, charged with whatever "the law" dictates.

IMO, if it does occur that people get fed up on a widespread basis, it's going to be so random yet overwhelming in many spots that there's no telling what direction it'll go.

Get incendiary enough, and likely we'll see similar to what went down in the 1992 rioting in Los Angeles, where neighbors and shop owners banded together street by street and in neighborhoods to forcibly defend against arsonists, looters and pillagers. And the police largely kept out of their way, since there really wasn't a darned thing they could do about it on such a scale. Given all the other outright crimes occurring everywhere, the least of their concerns were hundreds of upstanding people firmly standing their ground (effectively aiding "official" efforts to put down the most-violent trouble-makers).

The rabble-rousers are playing with fire, right now. They've no idea what could be unleashed, if they push "ugly" too hard upon otherwise upstanding people. Many, in many parts of this country, simply won't tolerate that. "Official" positions be damned.

Rancid, bluez and Ghost1958 like this.
  16. Ghost1958

Apparently the numbers in the first article were inflated greatly.
    Every other report has the number of idiots at 2 to 300, not 1000.

Centerliner, Caveman Jim and bluez like this.
  17. manta

manta Well-Known Member Supporter

If what they were doing was legal, what is the issue.

18. Gatoragn

Gatoragn Well-Known Member Supporter

First & Second amendment, free speech, RTKBA and all, nothing illegal.

Find a link with video and listen to what is said by the participants, don't just read the gloss over by the drive by media.

Ghost1958, AgedWarrior and bluez like this.
  19. Ghost1958

They have thr right to do what they did.

What they demand is idiotic.

Their little gaggle issuing challenges to militias was ill advised.

Kinda like Antifa declaring they are going to destroy the Hells Angel's MC. I'd buy tickets to see them try that lol.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.