Firearms Talk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Maybe someone can help me. I live in Ny. Wanted attend a PA gun show. I just bought a brand new custom AR. Just wanted to sell or trade for an Ed Brown or Wilson Combat. 45. With these new NY rules, its a pain in the *** to keep it. Wish I could move to PA

·
Registered
8,175 Posts
I would hold on t it ... with court victories in Chicago and DC recently I cannot fathom how NY's laws stand up in court. Let alone the procedure violations and the legislative errors contained within the law.

Worst case scenario ... seal it in a plastic bag with some oil, bury it in your yard :cool:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Maybe someone can help me. I live in Ny. Wanted attend a PA gun show. I just bought a brand new custom AR. Just wanted to sell or trade for an Ed Brown or Wilson Combat. 45. With these new NY rules, its a pain in the *** to keep it. Wish I could move to PA
I agree with Dog2000TJ.. Hold on to what you have. The fight is not over yet!!

·
Registered
363 Posts
Don't give up yet. We all may need one before it's all over. And as others have stated, it's quite possible that this will get over turned. At least I hope it does.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
Glock1926 said:
I would take the advice that was given to you and wait it out. Because, this is what there hoping for, make the rules so tuff, folks will willingly sell or trade off their firearms. It's ultimately your decision, but I hope you'll reconsider.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I think a good decision. Hopefully this will all get turned around for you guys. I just hope the rest of the states don't follow suit. I don't think they will. Good luck to all of you in NY!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts