Looking to buy another AK-varient

Discussion in 'AK & SKS Discussion' started by chevyforlife1972nova, Jul 15, 2011.

1. chevyforlife1972nova

chevyforlife1972nova New Member

I want another Saiga maybe a 308 or another 12 ga. I was thinking about buying one online at Classic Arms Inc. I was wondering if anyone has dealed with them ? Also if anyone knows a place with a better price. I live in Maryland and every FFL locally will not do the transfer because they lose money? are they allowed to say no?

2. orangello

orangello New Member

My nephew got his WASR10 from them and was very satisfied.

3. chevyforlife1972nova

any others?

this seems like a good price website I am surprised and hesitant to buy if only one person has dealt with them?

4. orangello

orangello New Member

There are a few people who say i have multiple personalities, if that makes you feel better about classicarms. :D

5. 7.62 Man

7.62 Man Active Member

I had one FFL that told me No! He says that he doesn't get to sell a gun when he just does a transfer so he is not making any profit.
    I said OK I'll just pick up a few things then I walked around his gun shop picking up any thing that I could use on the gun I was wanting to buy and put it on the counter. That made him real happy and as he was ringing up the total I asked him again if he could do the transfer....He Said No!:mad:
    I just turned around and told him "I guess I'll take my business to some one else!" then turned and walked out.:eek:
    And I have not been back since. He has hit hard times and had to move his shop to a smaller place just down the road from the old place. But he still won't do a transfer.

6. chevyforlife1972nova

the guy I go to said the same thing

I have now gone to three different shops and all say they don't do transfers?