Firearms Talk banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Premium Member
22,663 Posts
SIG P226. Probably one of the two best service handguns ever made.

·
Registered
667 Posts
I'd probably go with the CZ75b over the SIG only because of the price. An extra couple hundred dollars buys a lot of 9mm rounds. Also the CZ is top rate.

·
Registered
19,141 Posts
I haven't had any malfunctions in my CZ75b, but i did buy it used/pre-tested. I do plan to have some trigger work done to reduce the takeup, but the grip is very ergonomical feeling.

·
Registered
182 Posts
CipsterX said:
My p229 is my favorite pistol chambered in 9mm almost 1000 rounds and not a single malfunction.
I would loveeeee a sig P229 scorpion in 9mm. Gets me a little more excited then it really should haha

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
orangello said:
I haven't had any malfunctions in my CZ75b, but i did buy it used/pre-tested. I do plan to have some trigger work done to reduce the takeup, but the grip is very ergonomical feeling.
Ya I just got a cz sp-01 phantom with the decocker yesterday and I haven't shot it but it does feel great in my hand

·
Registered
349 Posts
Of those listed, the Sig P226. One of my all time favorites.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
USMC-03 said:
Of those listed, the Sig P226. One of my all time favorites.
Ya it was either the p226 or the cz. I went to the gun show yesterday and held both and the cz just felt better and was more in my price range

·
Registered
349 Posts
john2005 said:
Ya it was either the p226 or the cz. I went to the gun show yesterday and held both and the cz just felt better and was more in my price range
I'm sure it will serve you well, they are fantastic firearms. Congrats on the gun.

·
Registered
21,822 Posts
Do yourself a favor before you buy that 9mm.

Take a look at, and shoot the Browning Hi Power.

·
Premium Member
5,503 Posts
Looked at and shot an M&P Shield yesterday. A nice light (19 0z empty) handgun. Nice trigger and shot very well.

·
Registered
430 Posts
CZ 75 is the best bang for your buck by far. Built as good if not better and feels much better in the hand.

·
Registered
667 Posts
john2005 said:
Good choice, I picked up a CZ 75b on Saturday as well.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Matthew161 said:
I just got a S&W sd9ve. I'm just waiting to shot it. I'm hopping tomorrow
I own the 40 cal version and i have shot it a lot. Be careful to check and clean this model after shooting as it is an introductor pistol and cheap. I have had two for hd and trust them but the truth is they are kind of lower end. No shame in my game tho it fits my hand like a glove amd i havent had a single issue

1 - 20 of 29 Posts