Firearms Talk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7,543 Posts
The Bushmaster and Mossberg just don't make the cut as far as I'm concerned. Are you sure you want a fixed carry handle? An A4 style flat top makes much more sense. And which barrel length do you really want? I'd read the AR-15 Primer very carefully before selecting a barrel profile and other configurations.

With a budget of $750 you're going to love what PSA offers in that range. The problem these days is finding what you want in stock. Many of us piece together an AR and PSA has a 12 Days of Christmas sale going on now. They have a very nice 16" LW/pencil midlength upper right now for $319 with free shipping. You'd need the BCG, charging handle, rear sight and of course a complete lower receiver to complete the upper.

· Registered
7,543 Posts
Thanks TK12, you're right - $15 shipping on that PSA upper. I was thinking free shipping on all the 12 Days sale because their LBK was free shipping. Still a great deal and I know you'll love your new upper! Excellent choice.

Yeah, a real hard time to complete a build. Hope you can get the rest of your parts soon.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.