Looking for some values

Discussion in 'General Shotgun Discussion' started by noload, Mar 9, 2012.

1. noload

noload New Member

Hello,
    I am new to the forum and joined looking for some help, advice, info. I have some guns I am looking to sell, probably locally, and am looking for some rough values and/or levels of interest in the guns I have. Any info. or help would be appreciated. Hope everyone has a good day.

I have: model 1898 springfield, good shape original not cut,
    ithaca mod. 37 in 20.ga good condition
    mossberg model 342k (.22) fair condition
    savage mod. 220a in 20.ga
    win. mod. 94 (serial # 4635922)
    Thanks again.

2. Buckethead47

Buckethead47 New Member

With values of guns we would have to see pictures to get a better idea of the condition. Also any accessories on them like optics.

3. tonydewar

tonydewar New Member

go to e bang or another sale sight and see what there going for . just dont over est your condition withought seeing them if thay all go bang i will bid 800$ no make it 1000 you pay shipping

4. akers06

akers06 New Member

Go to wal mart and buy the gun traders guide it has the values of most guns ever made

5. DrumJunkie

DrumJunkie New Member

Yeah..A value book is pretty good to have around.That or check out the gun auction sites like gunbroker...I like the auction sites mainly to see values in my area over a nationwide average.

Sound like you got some old and pretty neat firearms. They been in the family a while? It makes me sad when family firearms go away from the family.:(

6. akers06

akers06 New Member

I don't like valuing guns off of gun sites like gun broker bc most of the time they are really hi on stuff