Looking for some information.

Discussion in 'The Club House' started by Unknownsld03, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Unknownsld03

Unknownsld03 New Member

Hey guys, I am just looking for idea's on hot items that everyone is searching for. Trying to build up the inventory on my website with the items that are most searched for, but have no idea what everyone is looking for. If you guys could tell me the specific items you're looking for, manufacturers, etc... I would greatly appreciate it.

2. therewolf

therewolf New Member

Go to Cabelas, Midway, Brownells, and J&G, and record what's

out of stock.

BUT, if all the suppliers are out, how is it that

YOU plan to supply yourself with a stock

of these rare items to sell???

3. texaswoodworker

texaswoodworker New Member

What kind of inventory? Guns, ammo, accessories, or all of the above?

For guns, 1911s, AR-15s, and GLOCKS just to name a few are always popular.

For ammo, 9mm, 45 ACP, .223/5.56, .308, 40 S&W, and .380 are all in high demand. Reloading tools, and components are also in demand right now.

Accessories? Magazines (especially things like pmags), almost everything made by Magpul, parts for popular guns, ect.

Good luck.

4. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

Ammo, AR platform rifles, ammo, handguns, ammo....

Take a look at the season also. It is hard to sell parkas and snowshoes in the middle of summer, and deer rifles after the season closes.

5. Unknownsld03

Unknownsld03 New Member

As the items come back in stock I put them on the site.

You name it for the outdoors, I sell it. Camping, hiking, hunting, firearms gear, ammunition, military, law enforcement, security, survival gear. I have access to 30,000+ products.

Well, I am working on putting up everything that I can on the website. As I am the only one building the site at the moment, I can only do so much each day. Unfortunately, I can not sell firearms at the moment because I do not have my FFL but I have a friend who owns a gun store. His link is on my website under the firearms category.

6. therewolf

therewolf New Member

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The real money's in accessories, anyway.

You're not going to find much meat on the bone,

with the rarer items, either.

7. Unknownsld03

Unknownsld03 New Member

Well, I spent the last 3 days working on a full inventory list that I am going to add to my website. I have over 6,000 products on that list. As well as 1,000 already on the site and another list that I have yet to finish adding to my website with roughly 1,000 products yet to be added. After I am done, I will have roughly 8,000 products available on my website.