Firearms Talk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...what do you guys recommend for a right side, hip holster for a Tactical, XD45acp?

I'm new to the site & tried the search function..., but most threads were regarding xdc or xdm...

I'm interested in a nice quality, tactical holster w/a piggy-back single stack mag holder attached..., if available. If not, a nice leather holster would be fine... Or even a nice cordura holster.

Thanks for any input...

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
...what do you guys recommend for a right side, hip holster for a Tactical, XD45acp?

I'm new to the site & tried the search function..., but most threads were regarding xdc or xdm...

I'm interested in a nice quality, tactical holster w/a piggy-back single stack mag holder attached..., if available. If not, a nice leather holster would be fine... Or even a nice cordura holster.

Thanks for any input...
VERY hard to find for that puppy-
I never found one i wanted for mine-
Zillions for the shorter barrels :(

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thx for the response HOSS..., I'm slowly coming to the realization that you are right.

I've had the pistol for a few years, but always kept it in a chest rig on my vest..., now that I want to holster it, I think I'm going to have to settle for a tactical thigh rig.

Thx again & Happy New Year!

·
Registered
6,928 Posts
Thx for the response HOSS..., I'm slowly coming to the realization that you are right.

I've had the pistol for a few years, but always kept it in a chest rig on my vest..., now that I want to holster it, I think I'm going to have to settle for a tactical thigh rig.

Thx again & Happy New Year!
Back at ya & gud luck--

·
Registered
53 Posts
Have you tried the BLACKHAWK cq holster i have one for my judge and tried on for my XD tactical at a local gun shop but he had one and wasnt for sale still looking for another

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shon..., I have a SERPA Duty for my Judge as well (I think it's the Duty). Is the CQ that you are talking about a leather holster or in the SERPA product line? I'll check the website and see what I can find. I've noticed that most of the manufacturers have a holster for XD45..., but don't have a designation for the Tactical. Thx for the reply, greatly appreciated!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts