Looking for holster - XD45acp Tactical...

Discussion in 'XD Forum' started by NAzHunter, Dec 31, 2012.

1. NAzHunter

NAzHunter New Member

...what do you guys recommend for a right side, hip holster for a Tactical, XD45acp?

I'm new to the site & tried the search function..., but most threads were regarding xdc or xdm...

I'm interested in a nice quality, tactical holster w/a piggy-back single stack mag holder attached..., if available. If not, a nice leather holster would be fine... Or even a nice cordura holster.

Thanks for any input...

2. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

VERY hard to find for that puppy-
    I never found one i wanted for mine-
    Zillions for the shorter barrels :(

3. NAzHunter

NAzHunter New Member

Thx for the response HOSS..., I'm slowly coming to the realization that you are right.

I've had the pistol for a few years, but always kept it in a chest rig on my vest..., now that I want to holster it, I think I'm going to have to settle for a tactical thigh rig.

Thx again & Happy New Year!

4. HOSSFLY

HOSSFLY New Member

Back at ya & gud luck--

5. shon0331

shon0331 New Member

Have you tried the BLACKHAWK cq holster i have one for my judge and tried on for my XD tactical at a local gun shop but he had one and wasnt for sale still looking for another

6. NAzHunter

NAzHunter New Member

Shon..., I have a SERPA Duty for my Judge as well (I think it's the Duty). Is the CQ that you are talking about a leather holster or in the SERPA product line? I'll check the website and see what I can find. I've noticed that most of the manufacturers have a holster for XD45..., but don't have a designation for the Tactical. Thx for the reply, greatly appreciated!