Looking for help finding a product

Discussion in 'General Rifle Discussion' started by ACRhino, Aug 11, 2011.

  1. ACRhino

    ACRhino New Member

    I haven’t spent a ton of time at professional ranges or gunsmith shops so I need some help finding a product that I’m not sure how to describe. I’m looking for a rest that I can essentially put my rifle in, lock it down, bolt it to a table and test fire by just pulling the trigger and having the whole rig now move about. I’ve seen things similar to this on myth busters when they test firearms but for the life of me I don’t know what to google for or what this might be called. Any ideas? I’m pretty much looking for something to bolt the rifle down with and test fire/scope adjust … hits, links?