Looking for good used reloading setup

Discussion in 'Ammunition & Reloading' started by SmokeDogg251, Mar 22, 2010.

1. SmokeDogg251

SmokeDogg251 New Member

I am looking for someone that has a good quality used but in good condition reloading setup... I am interested in purchasing everythign that is needed to reload in multiple calivers...if you have a bunch of reloading stuff that you are interested in selling for one set price on all please message me...talk to ya soon

2. dunerunner

dunerunner New Member

You and every other guy on here who wants to get set up to reload!! Good luck Smoke!

3. doctherock

doctherock New Member

i have a lee loader turret press set up for .40. dont have time or room to use it. leave me a message on my profile and we can make a deal. Its a lee 1000

Last edited: Mar 23, 2010
  4. TheOldMan

TheOldMan New Member

Try the auction sites... Gunbroker, Auctionarms, etc...

5. BILLYBOB44

BILLYBOB44 Active Member

Go to E-Bay+ get your best price/looking older model RCBS RockChucker press, Uniflow Powder Measure, 5-10 scale. Ask Canebrake+I how we know??:D:eek:

6. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

Seriously, watch yard sales. My neighbor called me today to tell me about what he thought was a bunch of junk. I told him to buy it and I would pay him back. When I went to pick it up I paid him $45. Inside the box was an RCBS Lubrisizer 2, 12 sizing dies, about 20 top punches, and three Lyman bullet molds with handles. One of the molds was a hollow point! I looked every thing up in my Midway Usa catalog. When that stuff was new it was over $500! People are selling stuff cheap. You just have to be ready when you see it.

7. J T Patriot

J T Patriot New Member

Yeah, just keep your eyes open for "stuff". Just this past week end I picked up a used but in good shape RCBS 30-30 die set. Tonight I bought a brand new RCBS 3 die set for .380 for 30.00. Be patient, deals are there. A lot of folks are strapped for cash.

8. TheOldMan

TheOldMan New Member

You might also considr the Lee Aniversary Reloading Kit. Everything you need to get started at a very reasonable price. Brand new stuff.

9. Rick1967

Rick1967 Well-Known Member

Some people insist on buying only the most expensive this or that. I own a bunch of Lee stuff as well as RCBS and Lyman. Honestly, my Lee stuff works as good as any of my other brands.

10. Brigadeir

Brigadeir New Member

Where are you located?
    I have been trying to post a bunch of RCBS dies, brass and bullets, etc. on cl for a week, but it keeps getting deleted. PM me if you want to discuss what I have and if you are close enough to make it worth while.

Brig.