Looking for CC holster for 1911

Discussion in '1911 Forum' started by Logan636, Sep 4, 2011.

1. Logan636

Logan636 New Member

I've seen some good holsters on the market but im specifically looking for some good inside the pant holsters. Any opinions?

2. canebrake

canebrake New Member

No matter what holster you get, be sure to order it with the Kydex Clips. I prefer the J-Clips, they hide better. The metal clips will ruin a good carry belt and many belts cost more than the holster!

I have had issues with the metal clips on my Crossbreed Super Tuck. I just got a new holster from Tommy Theis with his Kydex J-Clips. These work well and eliminate the belt scratching.

This holster is incredibly comfortable. I got the horsehide for summer use here in south FL.

Worth a look:

Theisholsters.com Custom IWB Holsters

Attached Files:

3. rigjumpr

rigjumpr New Member

Our opinions will vary. Because of the situation, climate, etc. With that said my choice was the super tuck by Cross breed.

4. MrWray

MrWray New Member

image-578493741.jpg

Its not a inside the pants holster but it pretty sleek, i just ordered one the other day. Gould and goodrich B807

5. rigjumpr

rigjumpr New Member

Your purple gun is very.....hip.
    lol

6. MrWray

MrWray New Member

Thanks man, i named it the purple people eater!! Hahaha.. Its just the site tht i got the pic off of

7. EMTchad

EMTchad New Member

Holy crap, flying purple people eater was my highschool sophomore year color name l. Anyway, I too purchased a 5" full size 1911 conceal holster today. It's made by galco and I wanted a very simple one that doesn't stick out much so i bought the WAISTBAND INSIDE THE PANT holster by galco. It has a thump tap too and I heard it's very concealable for such a big gun.

8. DinkyDauDon

DinkyDauDon New Member

I've tried a bushel basket full of IWB holsters for my 1911s and haven't found one more comfortable or accessible than the one from TTGunleather. I have one for my 3", 4" and 5". I wear them on a TTGunleather belt. No matter which size I'm wearing they all ride the same way.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. AznZOhAn

AznZOhAn New Member

I like the bianchi leather auto lok holsters.

10. Hollander

Hollander New Member

Check out Ryan Grizzle Leather. Reasonable turn around time and excellent quality. I own two owb high ride holsters. He is acommodating and will build a custom holster as well.

11. eborden1122

eborden1122 Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

Cross breed super tuck is one of the best.

12. RecklessRegard

RecklessRegard New Member

I've been carrying my supertuck for a couple months now. Its great. I carry a Glock 26 or a Glock 22. Really comfortable. For my application, dare I say..... Prefect?

I use the metal clips supplied by Crossbreed. I have kydex j clips, but the metal clips have worked fine to date. The belt I use is a Carhartt belt I've worn 365 days a year for the past 5 years. The metal clips don't seem to affect it too much.

13. Thicker

Thicker New Member

I really like my Milt Sparks VMll IWB......You can wear it all day without discomfort......

Attached Files: