Looking for BCM 16 BFH M4

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by darkhellwolf, Nov 4, 2012.

1. darkhellwolf

darkhellwolf New Member

Hello every one I need help If some one has BCM 16 BFH who has a part number for the hole upper plz reply

2. ZeusEcho

ZeusEcho Member Lifetime Supporter

I have one but don't have the part number, just go on the BCM website and look it up. They regular and light weight profiles.

3. darkhellwolf

darkhellwolf New Member

Thank you zeusecho and know time to finsh my AR ahhhh

Attached Files:

4. ZeusEcho

BCM on a Spikes, nice!

Did you build the lower?

5. darkhellwolf

darkhellwolf New Member

Yes I build my lower but going to up grade my trigger later to ssf trigger

6. darkhellwolf

darkhellwolf New Member

Do you have ene ideas zeus for my AR

7. TankTop

TankTop Well-Known Member Supporter

What's the difference between and 16" mid upper and a 16" mid recce upper? I been wondering about it, the only thing I can see is the recce was originally designed by Navy SEAL armorers = cool! Anything else I'm missing?

8. ZeusEcho

There are so many options, really depends what you want to do with the rifle. Target/comp, hunting, battle rifle?

9. ZeusEcho

I'm not sure if all the uppers listed in the Recce section on the BCM website are really Recce. Some key Recce features are SS 1:8 twist match barrel and low/med power scope rather than a red dot.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  10. AgentTikki

AgentTikki New Member

1) finish your Ar!

2) clean it, lube it.

3) buy lots of mags and ammo, then hit the range and have lots of fun in as many different positions as possible.

4) take a couple carbine classes.

5) consider upgrades.

Stop upgrading it! Go shoot it first. Just make sure you have a sling, mags and a mag carrier before you start upgrading it. You'll find that you will save a lot of wasted money on upgrades you may think you need, but don't! And don't go upgrading your trigger before even shooting it! I've met a lot of really great shooters that run bone stock milspec triggers! If you learn on a milspec, upgrading later will make you a better shooter. As a novice shooter, an upgraded trigger will be used as a crutch not as an enhancement.

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
  11. JonM

JonM Moderator

extremely sound advice.

i made my wife shoot irons with the milspec stiff creepy trigger until she got it down. graduated her to a red dot. then added in a giselle two stage trigger and finally a 3-9 scope.

she is an MOA shooter now with whatever gun she gets her hands on.

12. darkhellwolf

darkhellwolf New Member

I get where your coming from tikki but I'll have the trigger and every I need so yeah