Looking for an AK

Discussion in 'Alabama Gun Forum' started by SouthernPatriotGunleather, Oct 22, 2012.

1. Hey follows. I'm searching for an AK in northeast Alabama. I would prefer a nice mak90 or something, but I would take a wasr10 and rebuild it. Catch is, I'm not looking to spend cash on it. I have some pro music recording gear to trade, and a set of Yamaha dtxplorer drums to trade for the right AK. I also buildcustom leather holsters. If any of this peaks your interest and you've got an AK to trade, I'd like to speak with you! Thanks guys!

2. Akam

Akam New Member

Well, If you're anywhere around me I'd let you shoot my Mak-90, haha. I'm up in Fort Payne actually.

3. Well, I actually picked up an 84S in decent condition a few days ago. Fellow didn't know what he had, and I stole it for 350. In the process of removing minor surface rust, and freshening up the stocks, and I've been told the rifle is worth 3 times what I paid.

4. Akam

Akam New Member

Oh awesome! That's an excellent deal. I'm actually in the process of fixing up my Mak-90 to a standard Type 56 with bayonet lugs and all, plus a fresh blue job on top of that.

How did you come across that kind of deal? Haha.

5. I bought it in a pawn. I don't think the fellow had any idea what he had. It was the same price as a crappy wasr10. HahHah

6. kandypenny44

kandypenny44 New Member

Sweet !.....I Never Run into Deals !