Firearms Talk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there
I'm new to this forum. I have been looking and looking and can't find an upper that is reasonably priced. I don't need anything fancy just a stripped upper. Any help would be great. Thanks and sorry if this is a dumb post.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
jeepin1990 said:
Hey there
I'm new to this forum. I have been looking and looking and can't find an upper that is reasonably priced. I don't need anything fancy just a stripped upper. Any help would be great. Thanks and sorry if this is a dumb post.
Thanks
Welcome to FTF this is a great forum with tons of people with tons of knowledge. As for the upper I'm in the same situation you're in. I have a complete lower that I've been waiting to slap an upper on, but with the way the AR market is these days you won't be able to find a good upper at a decent price. If I was you I'd do what I'm doing sit on it and wait till the $hit winds stop blowing and all the a-holes who paid twice what their rifles are worth, scap one up at a good price.

·
Registered
3,494 Posts

·
Registered
261 Posts
There are still uppers to be had at good prices. You just have to catch the right shop at the right time. This is VERY time consuming though!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts