Looking for a stripped lower

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by WhaleNoises, Mar 26, 2013.

1. WhaleNoises

WhaleNoises New Member

I've spent a ton of time looking, but I can't find any stripped lowers in stock. I want to spend less the $100 for it, but if that's not an option less then $150. Has anyone seen any in stock anywhere? I've checked all the common places, brownells, bcm, g&r, you know what I mean... Thanks guys!

2. mountainman13

mountainman13 New Member

Lmfao. Good luck. Maybe 6 months ago. If you find one for under $200 you're doing well.

3. purehavoc

purehavoc New Member

4. badasstruck

badasstruck New Member

PSA had ATI Omni polymer lowers for $69 yesterday

5. Jake86

Jake86 New Member

I paid $300 for my Noveske lower....

6. cmo1

cmo1 New Member

Psa consistently has omni poly receivers for $69 and frequently has psa lowers for $119. Check there site a few times a day and you'll get one no problem. I've scored a few over the last few weeks.

7. robocop10mm

robocop10mm Lifetime Supporting Member Lifetime Supporter

There are tens of thousands of folks inthe same boat right now. Many are looking for investment lowers, hoping the prices will skyrocket.

8. dog2000tj

dog2000tj New Member

what he said ;) ...

and I'll add where were you back in 06-07'? Hell, where have you been the past 5yrs? :rolleyes:

good luck :p

9. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

Forsyth County Pawn has 4 in stock as of today. They are Georgia Armament branded (or something like that) They are $129 or $139 on the shelf. Aluminum not poly. Here is the website: http://forsythcountypawn.com/

I've done a good bit of business with them in the past, they are a good reputable company. Prior to all the hysteria they sold PSA lowers for $119, so even $139 isn't far from normal for them. You can ask for Jason, he's who I normally deal with. If he's not there, whomever works.