Firearms Talk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,036 Posts
Sure, as long as you are willing to cut off an arm, leg, and donate 1 nut. However if you won't donate all that, then no

· Registered
1,036 Posts
Brownell's had some in stock this am for 119. I thought about it for 2 minutes and decided to buy one. As I went to do the checkout, no longer in stock. These days, if you haven't made the purchase in the first 7 minutes, you won't get it. Pull up a page with slickguns.com on it and check it 2-3 times an hour. That's have I got my lower a couple weeks back

· Registered
1,036 Posts

· Registered
1,036 Posts
I wouldn't suggest getting the nfa polymer lowers, they are a nightmare as far as fitting parts
So many people say that, yet I have one and it takes my DPMS 5.56 upper and my ATI .22 upper conversion flawlessly. I even mounted my wifes 15-22 upper on it and it fit. I think a lot of this dislike of the polymer is is about like old wives tales.

· Registered
1,036 Posts
My question is, did you buy the polymer lower complete, or did you have to put the lpk. In yourself?
Well I will say it did come complete. It came from Classic. As a matter of fact, I just ordered another one complete. I'm spending all day on the net watching all sites and checking my email every 5 minutes. Turning this time of unemployment into a little money making venture. (at the same time, I've offered member here items for my cost + shipping a few times to retain a little bit of Karma here :D)

· Registered
1,036 Posts
Don't be to sure because you never know. And don't stop fighting it until its all over.
I'm not letting a few extra bucks cost me the rights my country afforded me. I think everyone has started to think it won't happen and many are sitting on the sidelines waiting. The way I see it, even if nothing happens, there is still a supply shortage and prices will remain high for some time. I have already secured to complete uppers and paid roughly normal prices for them. Just search the net constantly and ye shall find! :cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.