looking for a stripped lower! anyone know where?

Discussion in 'AR-15 Discussion' started by combateffective4, Jan 28, 2013.

1. combateffective4

combateffective4 New Member

Looking for a Lowe anyone know where I can get one?

2. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

Sure, as long as you are willing to cut off an arm, leg, and donate 1 nut. However if you won't donate all that, then no

3. danf_fl

danf_fl Retired Supporter

4. lopequa

lopequa New Member

Try USA tactical www.usatfnc.com I got for the high price of 250. Considering I've heard of people paying 500.

5. NitroxAZ

NitroxAZ New Member

At least there are a few available. I suggest waiting until the ban nonsense goes away (doubtful it will pass) and get one or more when prices level back off.

When things normalize, I suggest that everyone prepare for this same scenario. It will happen again and again until the left is successful. If you are prepared the next time you can make some money off of the fools who continue to not pay attention and wait until panic overtakes them due to lack of preparation and they pay through the nose for what they should have already had.

The reason I say that is this same type thing happened when Obama was elected the first time and everyone panicked and prices went through the roof. Many of those same folks didn't do anything when prices came back down and they had ample opportunity to prepare. Therefore they are paying for lack of preparation.

Just my two cents.

6. combateffective4

7. combateffective4

Yeah I was saving up ridge b4 Christmas for a new build ... unfortunately I bought my wifes shoes 1 week before CT and was gonna wait till next check for my lower ... THANKS ALOT COACH! FOR ROBBING ME MY CHRISTMAS LOWER! Lol its ok I have the upper built already just need that lower... hope no ban goes info affect...we will just have to wait and see

8. combateffective4

This time I may just end up paying the price...

9. combateffective4

Man I was checking out... Out of stock ;(

10. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

Brownell's had some in stock this am for 119. I thought about it for 2 minutes and decided to buy one. As I went to do the checkout, no longer in stock. These days, if you haven't made the purchase in the first 7 minutes, you won't get it. Pull up a page with slickguns.com on it and check it 2-3 times an hour. That's have I got my lower a couple weeks back

11. combateffective4

What is this website I've never seen it how does this work user posted adds?

12. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

13. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

14. combateffective4

Ordered 3 but...... Something happened with the Transaction money was taken out ;( no receipt or invoice # contacted them and nothing on there end generated it said it was all declined... So now I have a mess... no stripped lower and 350$ lighter lol gotta deal with this In the morn... Hate to say it but I think its all, my fault trying to order things in a rush at 2 am.i'm sure I misspelled something

15. ccrow175

ccrow175 New Member

I wouldn't suggest getting the nfa polymer lowers, they are a nightmare as far as fitting parts

16. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

So many people say that, yet I have one and it takes my DPMS 5.56 upper and my ATI .22 upper conversion flawlessly. I even mounted my wifes 15-22 upper on it and it fit. I think a lot of this dislike of the polymer is is about like old wives tales.

17. GeneralPatton

GeneralPatton New Member

I have a guy wanted to trade me a Daniel Defense C3 stripped lower for some ammo. I'd probably sell it if I do the deal.

18. ccrow175

ccrow175 New Member

My question is, did you buy the polymer lower complete, or did you have to put the lpk. In yourself?